New job Field Specialist (Pressure Pumping) – Houma, LA in Louisiana
|Field Specialist (Pressure Pumping) – Houma, LA|
Field Specialist (Pressure Pumping) – Houma, LA
Company : Baker Hughes
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Louisiana
Would you like the opportunity to work for a world class oilfield services company?
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Join our Oilfield Services Team
Baker Hughes is the first and only comprehensive provider of digital oilfield products, services and solutions. Our team is responsible for the network architecture and communications for our global organization. Our team creates business value through continuous improvement.
Partner with the best
The Field Specialist in our Pressure Pumping Cement Services Group will supervise the operation of equipment, controls and use of materials, and monitors and records the progression of service preformed and use of materials at the job site. We work closely with our clients and other BH Personnel while effectively delivering world class Pressure Pumping Services
As a Field Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Under general supervision receives established instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on well site activity.
- Load out and delivery of equipment is reviewed for accuracy and overall adequacy.
- Confers with maintenance personnel on equipment status to preclude unnecessary equipment down time.
- Assists in performing check loading of necessary product and equipment required for scheduled cementing/sand control/stimulation operations; including operations and maintenance of equipment.
- Supervises BHI crew (when applicable) on location to position and rig up equipment.
- Provides record of such equipment to the customer representative at the rig/well site.
- Drives Company vehicles in a safe manner (when applicable), observing all Company and government regulations.
- Arrives safely at well site or other designated destination at scheduled time.
- Assists with training of assigned personnel in operations and maintenance.
- Promotes and maintains good customer relations.
- Performs all required responsibilities safely and as described in the standard operations manual.
- Assures that all BHI safety and operations policies and standard practices are adhered to.
- Monitors and documents all phases of the pumping service process.
- Prepares field receipts and obtains customer approval prior to pumping the job and after completion.
- Accurately and objectively reports job quality and crew performance.
- Accurately completes all paperwork prior to and upon completion of job.
- Takes appropriate action to solve any job problems which may be encountered.
- Verifying the right amount of product is on location and communicating with the customer sufficient product is on board.
- Confers with the customer and BHI personnel to verify well data and offer recommendations.
- Maintains an open and business-like relationship with the company representative.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, legal compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Must have experience and/or specific training in the areas of decimal book training (Cementing, Stimulation).
- Cementing courses pertaining to product knowledge, equipment operations knowledge.
- Must be able to work a rotation schedule.
- Must be able to operate BHGE 8500 Series / Standard Diesel Seahawk
- Must be able to operate BHGE Batch Mix System
- Must be able to operate BHGE ALAS System
- Must be able to operate BHGE Job master
- Technical courses in aspects of oil well servicing helpful.
- Eight (8) plus years on land or offshore experience in Pressure Pumping.
- High School Diploma or GED
As part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers, and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- 14 days on, 14 days off; on call 24/7
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.