New job Farm Attendant in Missouri
Company : Tassal
Salary : From $32.18 an hour
Location : Missouri
Do you love being on the water? We have some of Tassie’s best locations to offer with one of the largest businesses in Tassie.
Do you want to work with an awesome, fast paced team? Our team at Channel have so much experience to share.
Looking for a secure, full-time position within an essential services provider, that also offers work life balance? Our roster covers that.
We are currently looking for two self-motivated and enthusiastic people that can work within a high-performing and dynamic team at our Channel site as full time Farm Attendants.
About the job
Being a Farm Attendant involves a wide variety of physical tasks on the water, including rigging checks, monitoring of fish behaviour, preparing pens for bathing, maintenance on feed equipment and pens. This is a full-time family friendly 2/2/5/5 roster. Please note that Coxswain is an essential requirement for this role.
The hands-on position will cover:
- Rope tying;
- Stock protection rigging;
- Fish care;
- Environmental protection practices;
- Inputting nets; and
- General labouring duties on the water.
Benefits for you
- 2/2/5/5 Roster for work life balance (2 days on, 2 days off, 5 days on, 5 days off);
- 11.4 hours per day, get the job done in 7 days a fortnight instead of the traditional 10;
- Work at our Channel site, only 20 minutes south of Hobart;
- Beautiful location, working on the water;
- 5 weeks annual leave per year;
- Hourly rates starting from $32.18 per hour;
- Discounted private health insurance;
- Heavily discounted seafood though our Salmon Shop & Truck;
- Access Hurricanes Tickets for cricket fans;
- Free, confidential counselling sessions through our Employee Assistance program; and
- Free Annual Flu Vaccinations (if you want).
If you love being outdoors and working on water, this is the role for you!
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Be physically fit and strong;
- Hold a current drivers license;
- Be enthusiastic and a reliable team player;
- Enjoy being on the water;
- Have the right to work full time in Australia;
- Successfully pass pre-employment medical and alcohol and drug test;
- Coxswain ticket (Essential); and
- Deck Machinery & Lifting Appliance Ticket (would be great – but not essential).
Want to find out more about what we do? Check out our website at www.tassal.com.au .
Applications close on Monday 27 September 2021 at 10am!
If this sounds like your kind of thing – Apply now! Alternatively, if you want to know a bit more give Lyn Kim a call on 0417 532 667