New job District Sales Manager FSOP in Oklahoma
|District Sales Manager FSOP|
District Sales Manager FSOP
Company : Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Oklahoma
Manages and directs an account management sales force in the large store, convenience retail and drug/value formats to achieve sales and profit goals within a district. Responsible for driving shareholder value through the maximization of market share. Effectively lead trade execution through the management of field personnel within a designated territory. Designs and recommends sales and execution programs within their territory and sets short and long-term sales and execution goals for their team. Makes day-to-day decisions for their account management team. Maintains thorough knowledge of department processes. District Sales Managers are looked to for leadership and relied upon to make day-to-day decisions that affects the total supply chain. Our Coca-Cola District Sales Managers are responsible for their teams’ ambassadorship in bringing refreshment to consumers in their communities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and maintain partnerships with customers while driving customer satisfaction through excellence in execution.
- Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members.
- Create and implement effective direct sales strategies and partner with sales personnel to achieve sales objectives.
- Develop a sound knowledge of all sales capabilities to effectively sell all products and packages.
- Drive profitable growth at assigned accounts where a lead role is required and participate in joint calls with key account sales partners as necessary.
- Analyze market sales reports to deliver volume and revenue targets.
- Represent Company in local government/community forums, as needed, on issues that impact our business.
- Collaborate with Area Sales Manager and sales personnel to develop key customer relationships and strategies to deliver required execution.
- Responsible for the coaching, developing and encouraging excellence from a diverse team.
- Directly responsible for the management, planning, and administration of sales and distribution of a designated sales territory.
- Manage sales, profit and operational expenses for designated sales territory.
- Monitor market execution and merchandising standards to ensure compliance.
- Manage and audit team member's mileage and payroll.
A High School - GED or Diploma required. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
2 plus years’ experience in consumer products/direct store delivery sales required.
Requires experience managing people/budgets.
3 plus years supervising sales staff.
Packaged goods experience preferred; Some beverage experience an asset.
Strong presence and persuasive presentation skills
Intermediate computer and database application skills. Ability to multitask handling multiple customer accounts
Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills. Excellent planning and organization skills
Must have a personal vehicle for use during working hours
A valid driver's license with a clean driving record with no major violations over the last three (3) years
Must have current vehicle liability insurance