New job Credentialed Background Investigator-Midwest in Iowa
|Credentialed Background Investigator-Midwest|
Credentialed Background Investigator-Midwest
Company : CACI
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Iowa
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Conduct comprehensive interviews with subjects, employers, associates, references, and other knowledgeable individuals and review appropriate records to obtain facts to resolve all material issues in a case or to establish the background, reputation, character, suitability, or qualifications of the subject under investigation.
- Document all information and submit a detailed report of investigation within a strict required timeline.
- Opportunities to work on DCSA, DHS, Raspberry Beret, and Excalibur contracts.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Experienced/Trained Investigative Personnel -Defined as having been trained in accordance with the National Training Standards
- Typically has a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience and minimum 2 years of related work experience.
- Proven quality, timeliness, and production metrics.
- Ability to obtain/maintain a favorable determination based on a Single Scope Background Investigation.
- Normal demands associated with working in an office environment.
- This position requires long periods of standing, walking and typing.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
“This position description is not an active opening but is representative of positions within CACI that are consistently available. Individuals who apply may also be considered for other positions at CACI.”Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.