New job Corporations Manager in Delaware
Company : State of Delaware
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Delaware
Essential functions are fundamental, core functions common to all positions in the class series and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties for any one position in the class. Since class specifications are descriptive and not restrictive, incumbents can complete job duties of similar kind not specifically listed here.
- Reviews and processes legal corporate and Uniform Commercial Code documents. Conducts research by reviewing Uniform Commercial Code holdings and listings of corporate entities formed in Delaware and corporate documentation on payments and tax liabilities. Determines if legal requirements are met, corrective action is needed and assists clients in taking necessary action to meet legal requirements.
- Answers questions from attorneys, corporate officials, registered agents and the general public concerning Uniform Commercial Code and corporate documents, legal filings, franchise taxes, corporate fees and assists in solving problems.
- Conducts collection activities for franchise taxes, interest, penalties, corporate and Uniform Commercial Code fees.
- Performs mathematical calculations relative to franchise taxes, penalties and interest, corporate and Uniform Commercial Code fees.
- Uses the Delaware Corporations Information System (DCIS) and imaging system to obtain information and make entries, changes, verification and corrections required in processing requests for service from clients.
JOB REQUIREMENTS for Corporations Manager
Applicants must have education, training and/or experience demonstrating competence in each of the following areas:
- Three years' experience in interpreting business entity OR Uniform Commercial Code laws, rules, regulations, standards, policies and procedures.
- One year of experience in information system functional support which includes planning for informational needs to initiate system changes; developing user, operational and program documentation; coordinating, overseeing and participating in the testing of new/modified computer program enhancements by creating test data, analyzing the systems actions and determining critical system performance to ensure applications meet user needs.
- Six months' experience in integrated information system projects which includes, documenting business processes, conducting data analysis and developing test plans.
- Six months' experience in database management concepts and systems development lifecycle methodology.
- One year of experience in staff supervision which includes planning, assigning, reviewing and evaluating the work of others.
Additional Posting Information
As a condition of employment, all employees must certify that they are fully COVID-19 vaccinated by September 30, 2021; or be required to test for COVID-19 on a weekly basis starting on September 30, 2021; or request an exemption from the COVID-19 vaccination(s) due to health or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices by September 30, 2021. If hired after September 30, 2021, these certifications or requests must be completed during their initial week of employment. This will be in effect until further notice. More information can be found here.
Writing Exercise: A writing exercise will be given at the time of interview.
Incumbents working four or more hours of work between the hours of 6:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. the following day will receive 5% shift differential pay.
Conditions of Hire
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. The State of Delaware Executive Branch participates in the Federal E-Verify system where the State will provide the federal government with each new hires Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. For more information refer to our job seeker resources.
To learn more about the comprehensive benefit package please visit our website at https://dhr.delaware.gov/benefits/
The application and supplemental questionnaire are evaluated based upon a rating of your education, training and experience as they relate to the job requirements of the position. It is essential that you provide complete and accurate information on your application and the supplemental questionnaire to include dates of employment, job title and job duties. For education and training, list name of educational provider, training course titles and summary of course content. Narrative information supplied in response to the questions must be supported by the information supplied on the application including your employment, education and training history as it relates to the job requirements.
Once you have submitted your application on-line, all future correspondence related to your application will be sent via email. Please keep your contact information current. You may also view all correspondence sent to you by the State of Delaware in the “My Applications” tab at Delaware State Jobs.