New job Contracts Specialist in Colorado
Company : CACI
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Colorado
What You’ll Get to Do:
You will provide a wide range of acquisition/procurement support services for the National Park Service (NPS) at the Denver Service Center, Denver, CO.
You will specifically provide procurement support services that aid in the design and construction of projects located at NPS sites Nationwide.
Your range of support will include pre-award acquisition planning, source selection, contract preparation, administration and management, and policy services surrounding the life cycle of the acquisition process. There may be an option for remote work based on Federal, State, and/or local health directives in place at any given time.
More About the Role:
Some day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Acquisition planning and market research. Together with project team and Small Business Specialist, determine contract type, and area of solicitation;
- Evaluate, determine and recommend set-asides in conjunction with local socioeconomic and small business goals;
- Prepare other required pre-solicitation documentation, including SAM.gov advertisement;
- Prepare and issue solicitations, Requests for Proposals/Quotes and amendments; address questions; receive, record, and review proposals/quotes for responsiveness;
- Participate in technical evaluation panels;
- Assist the Contracting Officer in all source selection activities and best value tradeoff evaluations;
- Participate in negotiations; performs cost and/or price analyses under the direction of the Contracting Officer; documents source selection activities; and determines fair and reasonable pricing under the guidance and for final approval of the Contracting Officer;
- Process contract awards for government Contracting Officer signature. Prepares and distributes award packages and announcements;
- Perform contract administration by maintaining official contract file (all files are electronic); resolving payment issues; reviewing payroll reports against DOL wage determinations; issuing general correspondence and memoranda; and addressing general contract administration questions under the guidance of the Contracting Officer;
- Prepares modifications with supporting documents for signature by the government Contracting Officer; and
- Prepares closeout documents.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- At least 24 Business credit hours;
- Five (5) years of relevant Federal Government Contracting experience; and
- Proficiency with computer software such as Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Bachelor's degree; and
- Two (2) years of construction and/or architect-engineer services (A/E) contracting experience
**This position is in support of future opportunities. As we get closer to filling this position, we will be contacting qualified candidates. If you are selected to interview, you will be contacted directly by a recruiter.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.