New job Contact Center Agent-100% Remote in Illinois
|Contact Center Agent-100% Remote|
Contact Center Agent-100% Remote
Company : DeliverHealth
Salary : $18 an hour
Location : Illinois
If you’re ready for a role that energizes you, then we should get to know each other. DeliverHealth’s culture is built on authenticity – we encourage trust and we value smart mistakes. Here, you can expect an open and honest work environment that fosters career growth
Do you love providing outstanding customer service and resolving tier 1 technical issues? Are you excited about a work from home opportunity with a virtual call center? Is being a part of a growing, dynamic and diverse team a priority? If you answered yes to these questions, this is your opportunity!
This is a 100% Remote Position - 40 Hour a week contract to hire - hours of operation are Monday – Sunday 11:30am – 9:00 PM CST, Candidates must have the flexibility to work the varying hours of the assigned client but shall not exceed 8 hours a day or 5 days a week. Candidates will be supplied shifts two weeks in advance when possible and will be required to work up to 2 weekends a month with occasional holiday coverage.
Training is the first 5 weeks from 9am-5:30pm CST
Shifts may vary by the client account the candidate is assigned to work. Pay is $18.00/Hr. Contract starts at 90 days. Client requires a flu shot, TB test, and Covid-19 Vaccination.
DeliverHealth Solutions celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or DHS policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 937-319-4458 and let us know.
- Monitor, manage, and document all actions and solutions into a CRM ticketing system
- Responsible for being available within call center queues as required by the department to respond to customer requests/incidents.
- Provides answers to users by identifying issues; researching to provide the correct answers; guiding users through corrective steps.
- Resolves concerns by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; and escalating unresolved problems.
- Maintains call documentation by entering complete and sufficient information.
- Keeps product knowledge current by reviewing client updates to documentation.
- Communicate effectively to management regarding any needed updates or revisions to documentation.
- Accommodates client by recommending appropriate technical support and techniques when dealing with technical issues.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Able to accurately access the patient record and record documentation as trained and appropriate.
- Responsible for completing all required learning events and training.
- Responsible for operational support with ability to work weekends and/or holidays.
- Other duties or projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
- Two or more years of Customer Service experience
- Exceptional customer service skills: handling high pressure situations, be empathetic to end-users.
- Strong computer skills to include using multiple applications at the same time, MS Office, Teams, and troubleshooting basic computer and internet browser issues.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Effective and professional communication skills.
- Dependable and punctual - strong time management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and exceptional customer service skills
- Detail oriented, understands and works well with varying standards and processes.
- Prefer minimum 1 years’ experience working in the healthcare industry and/or customer support role call center.
- Prefer ability to know how to schedule a patient in Epic, but training will be provided by DeliverHealth if needed.
Agent Must have a working knowledge of the following
- Smart phones - iOS and Android
- Internet Modem and Ethernet connections
- MS Office - Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams
- Online Collaboration tools - Teams
- Online Meeting Tools, WebEx, Zoom
Must have remote work environment:
- High Speed Internet
- Quiet and Private workspace
- Back Up phone source
- Ability to use personal device for two factor authentications
- Ability to attend online web meetings as needed
- High School Diploma minimum, some college or technical education is a plus
- Relevant Certifications considered an asset, HDI, etc.