New job Client Management Director in Colorado
|Client Management Director|
Client Management Director
Company : Anthem
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Colorado
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At National Government Services (NGS), an independent subsidiary of Anthem, Inc. and one of the largest Medicare contractors in the country, it’s a powerful combination. It’s the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve.
The Client Management Director is responsible for the development and operation of new client accounts with federal government entities.
This position has three openings that will support separate agency portfolios. Position one will support CMS, position two will support HHS (HQ and non-CMS agencies, e.g., NIH, CDC, HRSA), position three will support OPM and BCBSA.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Develops strategies and executes plans to identify, target, and secure new clients to achieve goals in growth, profitability, retention, and strategic value.
- Networks and prospects for new clients. Sells the Federal Government Solutions (FGS) value proposition to assigned groups.
- Provides consultative subject matter expert information on the suite of products offered by Federal Government Solutions (FGS).
- Leads client account implementation servicing to ensure their recognition of value and satisfaction with FGS services.
- Builds effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Understands the issues specific to the client and applies knowledge, insight, and experience into strategic recommendations.
- Understands the business processes that the system supports.
- May develop product and sales support messaging and materials, and provide input into the design of an account planning and renewal strategy.
- Requires a BA/BS in healthcare related field; 7 years of experience in account management, sales, and/or operations in the health care industry; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- MBA preferred.
- Requires a successful track record of selling services and technology for leading healthcare or IT companies to federal customers.
*Applicable to Colorado Applicants Only*
Annual Salary Range*: $129,948 - $162,435
Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
- The hourly or salary range is the range Anthem in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. The Company may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Colorado. This range may be modified in the future. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable under the terms and conditions of the applicable policies and plans. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.