New job Business Coordinator in Montana
Company : State of Montana
Salary : $47,614 - $59,517 a year
Location : Montana
Provides a contact point for resolution of facilities issues; assists staff with spatial planning, arrangement, and moves. Serves as the records management and risk management coordinator for the Legislative Branch. Acts as the Continuity of Government Coordinator. Performs purchasing, procurement, and contract management functions. Serves as a liaison to House and Senate Sergeants in regard to facilities, purchasing, and asset management.
For a full job description, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Substantial knowledge of business continuity procedures and plans
- Substantial knowledge of records management policies and procedures
- Substantial knowledge of facility management strategies.
- Substantial knowledge of purchasing and contracting laws, rules and procedures.
- General knowledge of the branch’s safety/security rules and procedures, and disaster and emergency protocols.
- General knowledge of standard office equipment.
- General knowledge of the legislative process, committee systems, leadership, and Montana open meeting laws.
- Basic knowledge of property management systems.
- Basic knowledge of accounting methods and techniques.
- Basic knowledge of proper grammar, spelling, punctuation and writing style.
- Ability to use, and adapt to new features of, computers, software, and standard office equipment.
- Ability to take direction from supervisors.
- Ability to write and speak clearly, concisely, and in a well-organized manner.
- Ability to communicate and perform effectively and diplomatically with personal contacts.
- Ability to analyze information and make sound judgments.
- Ability to understand and interpret price and quality information.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships under stressful and demanding conditions.
- Ability to train others and communicate effectively in group settings.
Bachelor’s degree in related field.
3 years’ experience in facilities coordination, records management, procurement, contract management and/or business continuity planning.
Equivalent years of relevant experience may be counted for in place of the college degree.