New job Assistant Community Manager - Apartments in Mukilteo in Washington
|Assistant Community Manager - Apartments in Mukilteo|
Assistant Community Manager - Apartments in Mukilteo
Company : Coast Property Management
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Washington
You are cautious, introspective, and highly loyal to authority. While others may be quick to choose, you value details, and must fully understand a topic before making decisions. Your coworkers have noticed that you are supportive and collaborative and you don’t obsess over having things your way - just making sure the right things get completed.
Are you our next Assistant Manager?
Your collaborative approach will serve you well in this role since you'll be responsible for assisting the Community Manager in maintaining the property while maximizing the financial returns in accordance with the company's objectives. When needed to assist the Community Manager with special projects and administrative tasks, you will do so in your natural, thoughtful approach to things. You appreciate rules and structure so assisting in ensuring staff compliance with company policies and procedures is a very comfortable place for you.
Our Assistant Managers are:
Humble. You don't feel a need to take charge.
Matter-of-fact. You respectfully speak the truth.
Efficient. You use and schedule time effectively to accomplish goals.
Precise. You work best when given clear definitions of rules and regulations and you provide the same for others.
Why Coast Property Management is the company for you!
We are continuing to expand and innovate as one of the top 5 largest property management companies in the Pacific Northwest. Coast Property Management has been named one of Washington’s Best Places to Work and our award-winning culture and mission of helping people live the best life possible sets us apart.
Our employees love our family atmosphere, team mentality, and the many perks of being a Coast employee. At Coast, we’re committed to each of our associates’ health, wealth, and overall well-being which is why we’ve made available a comprehensive benefits package that includes a choice of 3 different medical plans as well as access to a Health Savings Account (HSA) and a 401K.
What you'll be doing as an Assistant Manager:
- Assist with leasing phone calls, email, marketing, and community tours
- Handle accounts receivable - input new resident information in the software system, process rent payments, track partial payments, late payments, NSF payments, and rent delinquencies, and process evictions if necessary
- Reconcile resident ledgers monthly and during move-outs for timely disposition of security deposits
- Organize resident files and review all rental applications, lease agreements, and lease renewals for accuracy and compliance
- Assist Community Manager in preparation of weekly and monthly financial reports
- Enforce apartment community rules and regulations and assist with resident disputes
- Respond to resident inquiries, work orders, and concerns promptly and with proper documentation
- Assist the Manager in maintaining the curb appeal of the community and in ensuring the buildings are up to government and environmental regulations
- Ensure employee compliance with the State Residential Landlord & Tenant Act
Are you qualified? (We hope so!)
- High School education or equivalent
- Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Previous clerical/administrative experience and experience with office computers and software
- Type 35+ words per minute
- Comfortable with a 10-key and can reconcile account ledgers
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to drive
- Must have reliable transportation
- Able to speak to residents and maintain good working relations with other team members and any contract laborers working on the property
How to become our newest Assistant Manager:
Apply here online and we’ll reach out to you!
Hours, Pay, & Location:
Large apartment property in Mukilteo
Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check. Coast Property Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.