New job Administrative Services Manager in Ohio
|Administrative Services Manager|
Administrative Services Manager
Company : White Castle
Salary : From $63,648 a year
Location : Ohio
Administrative Services Manager (Exempt)
WCD Vandalia, OH,
Monday – Saturday (hours may vary based on needs of the plant)
This position fills the role of an HR Office Manager and administers, coordinates, and assists with managing administrative systems and processes in support of all departments throughout the plant. Maintains an efficient and professional plant administration office. Functions as liaison between Plant Management and Home Office Manufacturing Operations, Team Member Services, Benefits, Payroll, Risk Management, IS/IT and other related departments as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- High School diploma or GED. An Associate’s Degree is preferred (or at least 5 years of experience in an office environment).
- Prior supervisory experience preferred.
- Experience in accounting, office practices and business operations with knowledge and working experience in payroll, benefits, Worker’s Compensation, FMLA, and HIPAA compliance.
- MS Word and Excel and ability to troubleshoot computers and office equipment.
- Must maintain confidentiality and a professional image and demeanor are essential.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and work well in difficult situations.
- Must be able to multi-task, troubleshoot problems and research to find resolutions, easily shift priorities and work in a fast-paced environment with various interruptions.
- Ability to sit at a desk working on PC for extended periods of time, and travel when needed for training or meetings.
- Prepare, verify, and submit all weekly plant labor hours for payroll processing. Coordinate and verify schedules.
- Post open positions and assist with staffing needs per procedures. Administer pre-employment process, and new hire orientation ensuring all required company, government forms and materials such as I-9’s, State and Federal Tax forms, etc. are completed and entered into internal systems.
- Administer separation documentation and maintain unemployment reporting and software.
- Manage Absentee Program per policy and assist team members and supervisors with discrepancies.
- Act as liaison for Plant Manager and Team Member Services to ensure all employee relations matters are reported to the TMS Department for investigation and guidance. Assists with documentation and coordination of meeting and interviews.
- Conduct onboarding and new hire orientation of White Castle policies, procedures, history and benefits. Assist with open enrollment of benefits, performance appraisal administration, and oversees team member suggestion program.
- Process all Workers’ Compensation claims. Complete OSHA reporting logs and ensure all necessary paperwork is reported promptly to Risk Management.
- Oversee FMLA certification and time off process, coordinating with supervisor and TMS regarding restricted/light duty needs ensuring confidentiality of protected health information.
- POC for IS/IT and plant office equipment (PCs, timeclocks, Kiosks, network, TM App, cameras, Envoy, Alchemy etc.).
- Maintain vendor relationships, office supplies and general office procedure, and business correspondence, including but not limited to invoices, bills of lading, purchase orders, accounts payable/receivable etc.
- Maintain an inviting and a professional atmosphere in the front office. Train others to handle all duties to provide backup support of administrative area as needed.
For a hot and tasty opportunity and the chance to join a team where more than one in four have at least 10 years of consecutive service, White Castle is what you Crave. We operate more than 360 restaurants dedicated to satisfying our customers’ cravings morning, noon and night, and all that’s missing is you. Our Original Slider was named in 2014 as Time magazine's "Most Influential Burger of All Time," and our Impossible ™ Slider was named by Thrillist in 2019 as the "Best Plant-Based Fast Food Burger." Earlier this year, 100 years after we sold our first Slider, Fast Company named us one of the "10 Most Innovative Dining Companies." And we’re a Certified™ Great Place to Work®. Your search ends here—we’ve got the career opportunity you Crave! Apply today and Long Live Sliders™!