New job Tester-11551 in New York
Company : OST
Salary : Details not provided
Location : New York
Optimal Solutions & Technologies (OST, Inc.) is focused on excellence. We specialize in providing Management Consulting, Information Technology, and Research Development and Engineering services. OST is one of an elite set of companies worldwide to be externally appraised CMMI Level 5.
The fundamental distinction of the OST team is its business knowledge in both the public and private sectors. We serve the aerospace & transportation, association & nonprofit, defense, education, energy, financial, healthcare, and technology & telecommunications industries. OST is successful because we listen to our clients, we learn from our clients, and we know our clients.
Engagement Length in Months:
What are the daily work hours?
Where is the physical work office located?
Empire State Plaza, Albany New York 12210
Description of specific Duties in a typical workday for this position:
The Tester will focus on Quality Assurance activities and responsibilities that will include but not be limited to:
- Develop test plans, scenarios, and test cases which will exercise the business, functional, and technical requirements of the system.
- Develop test data for use in executing the QA phase of the SDLC.
- Develop and execute test plans and scenarios, including regression and volume tests.
- Evaluate test results and performance of software.
- Identify technical and functional software defects.
- Work with the project team to complete the QA process to bring the software quality to a level where it can be delivered to NYSDOH for user acceptance tests.
- Assist NYSDOH staff in performing user acceptance tests
- 7 years of experience in performing Quality Assurance tasks
- 7 years of experience in the development and execution of Software Test Plans and Scenarios
- 7 years of experience in Functional testing using functional testing tools.
- 4 years of experience in Performance and Stress testing using performance testing tools.
- 4 years of experience in Manual Testing
- 4 years of experience in creating user test scripts and managing User Acceptance Testing
- 4 years of experience in using defect management tools
- 1 years of experience using Redmine.
- 1 years of experience in using HP Quality Center
OST is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.