New job Resort Sales Associate, Disney Central (Orlando, Florida) - Full Time in Florida
|Resort Sales Associate, Disney Central (Orlando, Florida) - Full Time|
Resort Sales Associate, Disney Central (Orlando, Florida) - Full Time
Company : Walt Disney World Resort
Salary : $14.70 an hour
Location : Florida
Job Summary:Disney’s Resort Sales Associate creates a magical experience for our Guests before they arrived for their Walt Disney World® Resort vacation and continues that magical experience during there stay. The Disney’s Resort Sales Associate are responsible for vacation planning, utilizing sales techniques, deploying guest service skills, and attention to detail. The Resort Sales Associate is an hourly position with an incentive program based on performance, conversation rates, and average handling time metrics. The Disney’s Resort Sales Associate position is a high-volume inbound contact center located in Orlando or Tampa, FL.
This position is temporarily working remotely and requires a supported high-speed internet and private work environment.
The Disney Resort Sales Associate will attend a paid mandatory training class (currently offered remote from home) where you will participate in multiple performance assessments. The operating hours of Disney Central are Monday through Sunday, 6:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
The starting pay rate for this position is $14.70 per hour, with an opportunity for the pay rate to be higher based on experience. Disney’s Resort Sales Associate will have the ability to earn performance incentives ranging from an average of $2.50 to $7.50 per hour.
- Utilize sales techniques to meet sales goals in bookings, along with modifying and canceling Walt Disney World® Resort packages
- Provide comprehensive information about parks, resorts and other Walt Disney World® Resort amenities
- Maintain & meet required departmental metric expectations including sales and performance goals
- Complete all required Company trainings and compliance courses as assigned
- Build and maintain relationships with Guests and Cast Members from all lines of business
- Provide exemplary guest service when problems arise. Find solutions for those problems, giving our guests and cast top-notch service Disney is known for
- Passion & knowledge of Disney Products
- Additional Personal Protective Equipment (face shields, goggles, refillable hand sanitizers, etc.) may be required
- Minimum one (1) year of sales & service experience in a high volume environment
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills
- Computer proficiency within a Microsoft Windows environment
- Navigate between multiple and concurrent computer applications
- Grammar Fluency and Professional email etiquette
Ability to be flexible with work schedule, including overtime, weekends and holidays
- Proactively engage with Guest by addressing needs, answering questions, giving directions and other information
- Ability to work in a structured environment
- Sales & service experience in a service-oriented or contact center environment
- Minimum of three (3) years of Travel Agency in a sales service-oriented environment
- Sales & closing skills and the ability to overcome objections
KEYWORD: WDWCasting, WDW Casting, Reservations, CallCenter, World Casting
Hourly Jobs WDW Hourly