New job PM Cook Associate in Connecticut
|PM Cook Associate|
PM Cook Associate
Company : Brock & Company, Inc.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Connecticut
PM Cook Associate - Private School
COVID vaccination required
Brock & Company, Inc. is the premier provider of contract food management to private and independent schools and corporations throughout the Mid-Atlantic and New England regions. We aim to deliver outstanding quality food services exceeding our clients’ expectations every day. With an extensive array of clients, Brock has a formula for success that is simple. We focus on top quality products combined with people who have a passion for food and service. Brock provides a family-owned, corporate supported, financially sound organization that is committed to our clients and associates and is always striving for excellence.
This position will prepare, cook and serve foods determined by the supervisor. Staff will observe all verbal and written instructions regarding menu production, recipe methods, cooking techniques and food presentation.
- The production, preparation and cooking of foods to include soups, sauces, salads, entrees, catering and all other items determined by the Chef Manager.
- Station set – up prior to service with appropriate equipment and food to be determined by the supervisor.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area via supervisor instruction and applicable health, safety and food handling regulations.
- Provide customer service in a courteous manner at all times.
- Comprehension of both verbal and written food recipes, production orders, cooking instructions and techniques in to preparation of daily menus.
- Follow all outlined health and safety regulations with regard to equipment use and personal hygiene.
- Positive “can-do” attitude
- Receive, unpack, unwrap, date, rotate and stow deliveries.
- This position may be called upon to perform other jobs as determined by the supervisor.
Equal Opportunity Employer // Background Check Required //
Serv – Safe Certification preferred