New job Microservices Engineer (Java Engineer) in Delaware
|Microservices Engineer (Java Engineer)|
Microservices Engineer (Java Engineer)
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Delaware
- Responsible for the technical integrity of our team's delivery.
- Partner in the analysis and estimation of future work impacting our team.
- Partner with the Scrum Master to lead our team in breaking down complex Features/Stories into well understood and achievable tasks.
- Partner with Architects on the design and architecture for our team's deliverables.
- Be an active developer and contributor to the team's delivery. Take the lead on solving and implementing difficult technology challenges and drive our team to successful delivery.
- Work closely with team members to create test plans and ensure that issues are properly identified, fixed, and tested.
- Ensure development quality is being tracked and improved using techniques like Unit Testing and Peer Review.
- Cultivate and introduce (where appropriate) Agile engineering practices including: Pair Programming, Continuous Integration and Test Driven Development.
- Strengthen the presence of our team as a Technical center of excellence. Actively work with other leads to align to a consistent technology vision and keep the rest of the organization aware of our activities.
- Mentor team members to progress their technical and professional skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field or the foreign equivalent.
- 3 - 5 years' experience working as a hands-on (actively coding) Application Development Lead or related role.
- Java - Expert-level implementation skills with Java and J2EE.
- Spring - Expert-level implementation skills with the Core Spring Framework and including other sub-projects like Spring Security and Spring Integration.
- Database - Expert-level implementation skills with ORM frameworks like Hibernate/JPA or MyBatis.
- Must be highly proficient in SQL preferably across multiple databases.
- Web - Expert-level implementation skills with building modern web applications using frameworks like jQuery, jQuery UI, Bootstrap and Responsive Design techniques.
- Application Servers - Broad and deep understanding of multiple application server platforms including Apache Tomcat and IBM WebSphere.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans