New job Travel Ultrasound Technologist in Iowa
Travel Ultrasound Technologist
Company : Vivian
Salary : $2,320 a week ++
Location : Iowa
Estimated pay breakdown
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: Ultrasound Technologist
- Discipline: Allied Health Professional
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 8 hours
- Employment Type: Travel
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Ultrasound Tech for a contract with one of our top healthcare clients.Requirements:
- Active ARDMS certification required
- Must have 18 months of working experience as an Ultrasound Tech
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000
- Performs noninvasive ultrasound examinations, demonstrating the skills and knowledge to assess technical data reflective of patient status relative to age and specific needs, and to assist in the interpretation of same, providing preliminary impressions as appropriate.
- Delivers quality, cost effective patient care in a professional manner.
- Works effectively to maintain an environment of excellence, which is patient focused, providing timely, compassionate, quality patient care.
- Promotes and maintains a safe work environment for both staff and customers, incorporating national patient safety initiatives.
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
If qualified and interested, please call for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Sonography, Ultrasound, Technician, US Tech, Ultrasound
MedPro Job ID #572751. Pay package is based on 8 hour shifts and 40 hours per week (subject to confirmation) with tax-free stipend amount to be determined. Posted job title: Ultrasound Tech Imaging: Ultrasound Technologist.
About Fort Dodge, IA
Vivian rates working as a travel nurse in Fort Dodge, IA as a 66 out of 100.