New job Travel Ultrasound Technologist in New Mexico
Travel Ultrasound Technologist
Company : Vivian
Salary : $2,040 a week ++
Location : New Mexico
Estimated pay breakdown
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: Ultrasound Technologist
- Discipline: Allied Health Professional
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 8 hours
- Employment Type: Travel
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Ultrasound Tech for a contract with one of our top healthcare clients.Requirements:
- Active ARDMS certification required
- Must have 18 months of working experience as an Ultrasound Tech
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000
- Performs noninvasive ultrasound examinations, demonstrating the skills and knowledge to assess technical data reflective of patient status relative to age and specific needs, and to assist in the interpretation of same, providing preliminary impressions as appropriate.
- Delivers quality, cost effective patient care in a professional manner.
- Works effectively to maintain an environment of excellence, which is patient focused, providing timely, compassionate, quality patient care.
- Promotes and maintains a safe work environment for both staff and customers, incorporating national patient safety initiatives.
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
If qualified and interested, please call for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Sonography, Ultrasound, Technician, US Tech, Ultrasound
MedPro Job ID #568011. Pay package is based on 8 hour shifts and 40 hours per week (subject to confirmation) with tax-free stipend amount to be determined. Posted job title: Ultrasound Tech Imaging: Ultrasound Technologist.
About Albuquerque, NM
Whether you're into history, culture, outdoor adventures or just in need of some new and unique scenery, Albuquerque offers exciting attractions for all ages and interests, anytime of the year. In the historic section of Old Town, ancient Indian and Spanish cultures come to life through old churches, quaint shops and piazzas, winding brick paths and adobe benches. Browsers can spend a whole day making their way through the more than 100 stores, boutiques and galleries that sell Southwestern goods as well as unique products from around the world. During the winter holiday season, Old Town is adorned with small lit candles and thousands come to stroll through the streets, listen to live music and celebrate. It is truly a sight to see. But the history doesn't stop there. The Indian Pueblo Cultural Center and the Petroglyph National Monument offer a glimpse of old Indian customs and art. Families will find plenty to do at the Albuquerque Biological Park, which features a zoo, aquarium and botanic garden. Outdoor types will find ample opportunities for hiking, biking and golf. After working up an appetite, head to any number of fine restaurants that serve up a choice of hot or even hotter New Mexican cuisine. To top it all off, take a ride on the Sandia Peak Aerial Tramway for spectacular views of all this vibrant city has to offer.
Vivian rates working as a Travel Registered Ultrasound Technologist in Albuquerque, NM as a 61 out of 100.