New job Travel Surgical Technologist in Hawaii
Travel Surgical Technologist
Company : Vivian
Salary : $1,840 a week ++
Location : Hawaii
Estimated pay breakdown
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: Surgical Technologist
- Discipline: Allied Health Professional
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 8 hours
- Employment Type: Travel
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Surgical Technologist for a contract with one of our top healthcare clients.Requirements:
- 18 months of experience as a Surgical Technologist in an acute care setting
- High School Diploma or Completion of accredited Operating Room Technologist course or equivalent training
- BLS Certified and National Certification required
- Must be able to demonstrate dexterity in the use of surgical instruments and knowledge of the step-by-step procedure for various surgical cases
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000
The primary responsibility of the Surgical Technologist is to assist the clinical staff by performing a variety of support functions to facilitate the delivery of surgical/procedural services to the patient and provide patient care necessary for comfort, hygiene, simple treatments.
- Responsible for the timely preparation of the operating rooms for surgical procedures. Participate as a team member by performing additional assignments when workload or area of specialty requires, as requested by the team.
- Responsible and accountable for individual practice, performs duties under the direct supervision of the registered nurse circulator and, when applicable, appropriately delegates and supervises tasks to provide optimum patient care.
- Communicate effectively with other care providers (physicians, nurses, unit staff, business office, and medical records) to provide for continuity of patient care and to meet the needs of the customers we serve.
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
If qualified and interested, please call for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Technologist, Surgery, Surgical Tech, OR Tech, ORT, Certified Surgical Tech,
MedPro Job ID #561337. Pay package is based on 8 hour shifts and 40 hours per week (subject to confirmation) with tax-free stipend amount to be determined. Posted job title: Surgical Technologist Surgical: Surgical Technologist.
About Honolulu, HI
The mere mention of Hawaii is enough to prompt visions of grass skirts and colorful cocktails with tiny umbrellas. While you will find some kitsch in Honolulu, youll also find art museums, bike paths, and some of the most beautiful scenery in the world. Popular Waikiki Beach has soft sands and great surf. For majestic Oahu views scramble to the top of Diamond Head a 350-acre volcanic crater. Historic structures like Iolani Palace and Ali'iolani Hale are worth a visit on a non-beach day.
Vivian rates working as a Travel Certified Surgical Technologist in Honolulu, HI as a 71 out of 100.