New job Sr. Principal Security Investigator+ in Maryland
Sr. Principal Security Investigator+
Company : Northrop Grumman
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maryland
- Category: Security
- Location: Woodlawn, Maryland
- US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
- Clearance Type: Position of Public Trust
- Telecommute: No –Teleworking not available for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift
- Travel Required: No
- Positions Available: 3
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our 22,000 employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers. Peraton is seeking a Sr. Principal Security Investigator to support the Social Security Administration in Woodlawn, MD. Description of Work:
- Analyzes alerts and associated cases to make a determination on the specific alert
- Reviews transactions in multiple systems as well as input from other sources.
- Provides input on training models as appropriate.
- Able to work independently with little management oversight.
- Other tasks as assigned to include technical writing, reporting, metrics, etc.
- Participates in meetings and events representing the customer and Peraton.
- Documenting case analysis and closure in the case tool.
- Supporting customer to create and update processes, procedures and standard practices implemented to certify reviews.
Basic Qualifications: Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 10 years of relevant experience, or Master’s Degree and 8 years of relevant experience, or 14 years of relevant experience in lieu of a degree.
- 5 years of analytical skills experience in analysis related field(s) such as audit, research or similar disciplines OR 3 years of experience working as Analyst conducting case analysis
- 5 years of combined experience in the following:
- Knowledge of audit principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including ability to prepare reports and associated metrics
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to understand and monitor audit irregular trends and be able to present to upper management.
- Ability to analyze cases logically and make rational data driven decisions.
- 4 years of experience writing customer deliverables, including daily case documentation.
- 2 years of experience with research tools used for fraud identity and verification, authentication, device authentication.
- 2 years of experience working in a professional office setting and interacting with customers
- Must be a US Citizen or US Permanent Resident (Green Card holder) in order to obtain and maintain a US Public Trust clearance
- Prior Government/large scale corporate professional working experience
- General knowledge of cyber security and information security concepts
- Proven ability to adapt to new technologies and ability to learn skills necessary to complete job
- Possess the creative problem-solving abilities necessary to suggest new methods of analysis and prevention
- Prior SSA experience a plus
- Experience with process flow documentation creation, presentation and conducting trainings
- Excellent ability to effectively interface with the team and other stakeholders
- Self-starter, highly motivated individual, and a team player who adapts to a dynamic work environment