New job Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist- Manufacturing in Michigan
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist- Manufacturing
Company : Continental AG
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Michigan
Do you want to work alongside other innovative individuals with the passion to win? Our national Talent Acquisition team is looking for a recruiting specialist to source, engage, and hire talent to support our corporate and central function positions.
- Develop recruiting strategies based on the changing needs of the business
- Source passive candidates using social media sites and forums such as LinkedIn, Hiretual, etc.
- Help develop other Recruiters within your areas of strength
- Track and report staffing and recruiting data/metrics including but not limited to contract headcount, EEO statistics, time to fill and cost per hire.
- Help refine our recruiting processes to improve candidate and customer experience
- Negotiate and extend market competitive offers to candidates in accordance with company policy and hiring manager requirements.
- Maintain recruiting database and web-based recruiting tools.
- Assist with continuous improvement activities
- Create interesting external postings and job descriptions that attract the best talent for our team.
The talent acquisition specialist will partner with hiring managers and/or human relations departments to recruit the best qualified and best fit candidates for job vacancies.
- Identify needs, source, recruit, identify qualified applicants, and facilitate interviews
- Conduct active search of candidates for the designated jobs, database candidate search, and conduct pre-screening/ selection of incoming resumes
- Consult with Hiring Manager and HR Business Partners to understand recruiting and staffing needs
- Manage relationships with recruiting line managers
- Manage candidate processes (schedule meetings/ tests, etc) and give feedback to the candidates
- Maintain applicant progression of applications and candidates in the selection process Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Maintain recruiting Key Performance Indicators/Service Level Agreements and be proactive in achieving the expectations of customers / employees
- Ensure that work performed is in accordance with the procedures of corporate HR, and delivered within a specified timeframe and in line with customer expectations
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations concerning employment and the interviewing process, including pre and post hire employment documentation
- Participate in regular team meetings and others within the company and actively share knowledge and information with other team members
- Bachelors Degree in related field required
- 3+ years experience in Manufacturing recruiting
- Ability to understand the business and what drives performance
- A clear focus on being flexible and creative in providing solutions to gain buy in and to deliver a business outcome
- Proven ability to source candidates using technology based recruiting techniques to find passive and niche candidates. Good depth of online recruiting, especially via the use of internet job boards, social media, direct sourcing, employee referral programs
- Experience using a variety of interview techniques that may assist in the discovery of candidate skill set and organizational fit
- Knowledge of federal and state employment regulatory compliance
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and resistant to stress
- Excellent persuasion and negotiation skills coupled with the ability to work collaboratively across the company.
- Strong interpersonal, persuasive and presentation skills
- Ability to build and manage trusting relationships with business and HR colleagues
- 5+ years experience in manufacturing recruiting
- Experience in mentoring/ supervising junior staff and interns
- Experience utilizing video interview platforms
- Ability to Travel to onsite locations
- Proven experience building processes and leading projects
Visa Sponsorship or Relocation is not available for this position
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
- Kostenfreie Parkplätze
- Unterstützung Kinderbetreuung/Pflege von Angehörigen
- Mitarbeiter Events
- Gute Verkehrsanbindung
- Medizinische Versorgung
- Work Life Balance
- Mitarbeiter werben Mitarbeiter
- Mitarbeiterrabatt für lokale Anbieter
- Kostenlose Rechtsberatung
- Karriereberatung und Trainingsangebot
- Mitarbeiterrabatt für Unternehmensprodukte
- Gute Bedingungen für verschiedene Versicherungen
- Zahnmedizinische Versorgung
- Flexible Arbeitszeiten
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs around 235,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.
Nice to know
Continentals Spezialisten aus unterschiedlichen Disziplinen treiben den Trend des Automatisierten Fahrens mit aller Innovationskraft voran.
Direkt zur Karriere Website