New job Regulatory Specialist in Delaware
Company : State of Delaware
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Delaware
- Conducts in-depth, comprehensive research. Reports findings to superior/agency staff including precedents and applicable state and federal laws/rules/regulations/contracts. Drafts recommended decisions based on findings of fact and applicable laws, rules and regulations.Researches other regulatory matters. Provides written recommendations.
- Presides over hearings, negotiations, and other administrative proceedings. Advises other hearing officers/examiners before, during, and subsequent to hearings, negotiations, etc.
- May direct the post-hearing phase including review of legal briefs submitted by various involved parties.
- Researches and drafts new and revised contracts/regulations/legislation.
- Leads and engages in mediation/arbitration of regulatory violations, contract enforcement and/or administrative rules and policies.
JOB REQUIREMENTS for Regulatory Specialist
Applicants must have education, training and/or experience demonstrating competence in each of the following areas:
- Six months experience in policy administration which includes planning, developing, implementing and evaluating policies and procedures.
- Three years experience in research which includes systematic study to discover or establish facts.
- Six months experience in quasi judicial proceedings.
- Three years experience in interpreting laws, rules, regulations, standards, policies, and procedures.
- Six months experience in narrative report writing.
Conditions of Hire
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. The State of Delaware Executive Branch participates in the Federal E-Verify system where the State will provide the federal government with each new hires Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. For more information refer to our job seeker resources.
To learn more about the comprehensive benefit package please visit our website at https://dhr.delaware.gov/benefits/
The application and supplemental questionnaire are evaluated based upon a rating of your education, training and experience as they relate to the job requirements of the position. It is essential that you provide complete and accurate information on your application and the supplemental questionnaire to include dates of employment, job title and job duties. For education and training, list name of educational provider, training course titles and summary of course content. Narrative information supplied in response to the questions must be supported by the information supplied on the application including your employment, education and training history as it relates to the job requirements.
Once you have submitted your application on-line, all future correspondence related to your application will be sent via email. Please keep your contact information current. You may also view all correspondence sent to you by the State of Delaware in the “My Applications” tab at Delaware State Jobs.