New job Professional Services Sales Engineer - CLM/CRM in Montana
Professional Services Sales Engineer - CLM/CRM
Company : Agiloft
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Montana
You will be responsible for gathering business requirements from prospects and customers, in collaboration with Account Executives and Solution Engineers, to create fully developed quotes. The Service Advisor plays a critical role with customers as he or she will convey the value proposition of implementation and post-implementation service offers. Additionally, the Service Advisor will set customers up for success by developing and closing proposals for delivery services that will ensure a successful implementation of Agiloft.
To understand Agiloft’s best practices in implementation, you will need a strong understanding of project management, implementation processes, and the challenges of scaling projects for large enterprise customers. You are the primary individual guiding prospects in helping them decide on key project touchstones and goals for their implementation. To succeed at this position, you will need systematic problem-solving capability, technical prowess, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Lead the development of customer-specific implementation and post-implementation delivery service proposals by engaging cross-functionally with subject matter experts across the organization to determine the best solution for the customer
- Gather business requirements to create a comprehensive quote for customers and prospects
- Actively collaborate with account executives and sales engineers to convey the value proposition of Agiloft’s services
- Align closely with Agiloft’s Sales team to own pre-sales activities such as pitching, scoping, SOW development and closing delivery service opportunities
- Provide the Professional Services team with subject matter expertise related to the proposed solution and customer’s needs to ensure successful services delivery
- Assist with other Sales or Professional Services prospects and customer requests as needed
- BA/BS or equivalent, Master’s degree a plus
- 5+ years of experience delivering consulting services and active involvement in selling professional services
- 3+ years operating in a pre-sales environment with proven experience in shaping and scoping large and complex implementation projects
- Demonstrated technical and/or functional aptitude with the ability to engage with architects or SMEs during pre-sales activities
- Middle-office/quote-to-cash domain expertise preferred
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills including communicating with an executive-level presence
- Prior experience in a customer advisory role
- Demonstrated ability to influence a group audience, facilitate solutioning and lead discussions on topics such as implementation methodology, road mapping, enterprise transformation strategy, and executive-level requirement gathering sessions
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English required
- Willingness to travel (up to 30%)
**Please note, there has been a temporary halt to travel due to COVID-19. Travel requirements listed here assume business travel restrictions are lifted.
- Agiloft was named as the market leader in every category in the Gartner Critical Capabilities for CLM report, and a market leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant. Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) is one of the fastest-growing areas of enterprise sales, with a TAM projected to climb from $2B to $7B in the next 5 years.
- The Agiloft Contract and Commerce Lifecycle Platform has won over a dozen awards, including the Editor's Choice award from PC Mag, for the past five years in a row.
- Agiloft has a highly differentiated value proposition which is uniquely appealing to enterprises: pre-built applications with a deeply configurable, no-code platform for integrated Business Process Management throughout an organization.
- Agiloft is pioneering the applied use of Artificial Intelligence to enable next-generation business commerce at organizations ranging from small enterprises to U.S. government agencies and Fortune 100 companies.
- Agiloft is the only company in the industry with the confidence to provide an unconditional satisfaction guarantee, and you too will be successful with Agiloft.
As the leader in the CCLM market, Agiloft is winning many Enterprise deals and looking to hire the best talent to meet this demand with a competitive compensation plan that rewards over achievement.
Our Values: Honesty, Integrity, and Respect | Accountability | Client Focus | Continuous Improvement
Agiloft is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applicants from underrepresented groups such as minorities, veterans, or individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.