New job Private Equity Maintenance Associate - PP Trust in Colorado
Private Equity Maintenance Associate - PP Trust
Company : Pacific Premier Bank
Salary : $24.10 an hour
Location : Colorado
The Private Equity Maintenance Associate is responsible for processing transactions related to the maintenance and pricing valuations of private equity assets. Requires explicit attention to detail and processing accuracy is critical and will reflect the premier service we strive to provide to all our clients and avoid negative audit findings and/or costly misreported distributions. Main objective is to deliver Gold Standard Service through reviewing and updating values/prices for the assets held in client accounts and assist in providing regulatory audit findings.
- Review and process pricing and valuations on assets with accuracy of 98% for private equity assets.
- Learn other functions to include but not limited to Valuations, Asset Safekeeping and other functions to be assigned by your Supervisor.
- Collective management of the team email box and safekeeping of physically held assets.
- Follow up and resolve purchase confirmations with fund sponsors to prevent resignation of the investments and account relationship.
- Assist clients as needed regarding IRA requirements including prohibited transactions and complex investment scenarios.
- Commit to enhancing the client experience and collaborate with multiple departments and understand their functions and processes.
- Attend educational courses as assigned by your supervisor; independently always be self- educating as complicated investment reviews arise.
- 1+ year of progressive work experience in a cross-functional environment within mid to large sized financial institutions required.
- Familiarity with financial instruments (i.e. Stocks, bonds, retirement accounts) required.
This position starts at $19.28/Hr - $24.10/Hr. A discretionary bonus may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. For more information regarding our benefits, please visit https://www.ppbi.com/careers.html
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor???s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)