New job Private Bank - Lending Portfolio Solutions Assistant - Miami, FL or Atlanta, GA in Georgia
Private Bank - Lending Portfolio Solutions Assistant - Miami, FL or Atlanta, GA
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Georgia
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
J.P. Morgan Private Bank advises the world's wealthiest families and helps them achieve their desired goals. Our teams of Bankers deliver advice, solutions and services across investments, wealth planning, credit and banking to help clients build, preserve and manage their wealth over time.
The U.S. Private Bank advises families across the U.S. through 45 offices and represents one of the largest growth opportunities for J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. In 2019, the U.S. Private Bank was recognized by Euromoney as the #1 Private Bank Overall in North America.
Lending Solutions partners with clients to strategically match credit needs with the bank's depth of solutions. The strategic approach includes a long-term vision to ensure a client is supported through all market cycles. A Lending Solutions Portfolio Assistant works closely with a team of professionals to originate and maintain a diverse portfolio of credit facilities. As a primary owner of portfolio maintenance, an Assistant's strong organizational skills are necessary to ensure timely delivery to clients and to help identify areas of risk.
- Develop a basic knowledge of lending solutions available to clients (e.g. facilities supported by securities, private/restricted stock, commercial real estate, life insurance, art, aircraft)
- With guidance from an experienced Lending Advisor, help coordinate the origination, modification, and renewal of credit facilities
- Manage the collection and organization of confidential client financial information
- Partner with internal credit groups to ensure timely deal progression
- Coordinate with clients to help with document delivery and deal completion
- Oversee and help resolve risk exceptions (e.g. covenants, delinquency, needed documents)
- Partner with Client Service Group to resolve credit related service inquiries
- Assist Lending Advisor with various administrative, research, and reporting tasks
- 2 years of experience in wealth management
- Experience using Microsoft office programs including excel, power point and Adobe PDF
- Good judgment and discretion working with highly confidential information
- Superior multi-tasking and organizational skills
- The ability to be a dynamic member of a team
- Demonstrated aptitude for sales and client relationship management
- J.P Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package
- J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
- Learn more about J.P. Morgan Private Bank & our capabilities in the meantime at: https://am.jpmorgan.com/private-bank/public/gl/en/home
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans