New job Jr. Social Media Art Director in Tennessee
Jr. Social Media Art Director
Company : The Tombras Group
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Tennessee
Tombras, an independent, 375+ person, a national full-service advertising agency is searching for a junior Social Media Art Director to join our Social Creative team.
Tombras is an Ad Age 2019 A-List Agency. Blurring the lines between a creative agency, a digital agency and a management consultancy, we are one of the largest and fastest-growing independent agencies in North America. Our digital offering is married to the discipline and rigor of our Effie-winning strategists and Cannes Lion-winning creative directors. We are united by our philosophy: Connecting Data & Creativity for Business Results®. You’ll also be a part of a highly creative agency that has been recognized by AdAge, Adweek, Communication Arts, Fast Company, Forbes and Fortune.
The Social Media Art Director will be responsible for creating stunning visual work for a variety of clients across various industries including CPG, beverage/alcohol, QSR and casual dining, retail, fitness, fashion, automotive, and government. The ideal candidate has a highly creative portfolio and a proven track record of bringing world-class creative to life in a visually striking manner, rooted in brand strategy, that clearly communicates brand values. Proficiency in Adobe creative suite, excellent design and animation skills, understanding of photography and videography fundamentals, working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, Reddit, and other emerging social media platforms, and a clear grasp of social media best practices are a requirement for this position.
What you'll be doing: *
- Working under the leadership of our Social Media Creative Directors, you and your fellow Social Media Art Directors and Copywriters, Design Lab, and traditional creative teams will create content that supports our global and national clients with an emphasis on social media.
- Help the Social Media Creative department to push boundaries and stay on the bleeding edge of social media creative.
- Collaborate with teams to create cutting-edge social media creative for national campaigns, always-on social media presence, and overall brand campaigns.
What you bring:
- 1+ years of experience in design or art direction
- 1+ years working on social media content
- History of creating engaging, high-quality content that earns media attention and drives business results.
- Ability and expertise to work on brand campaigns and in other digital mediums in addition to social media-specific projects.
- Experience working on a variety of industries and brands.
- Relevant experience and/or education with a focus in design or visual arts
Why You’ll Want To Work At Tombras:
- Modern offices & amenities in desirable locations
- Dog-friendly offices (Knoxville & Charlotte)
- Casual dress & environment
- Free Parking (Knoxville/ATL/CLT)
- 11 Paid Holidays, including MLK Jr. Day & Juneteenth
- Paid Volunteer Days
- Generous parental leave for primary and non-primary caregivers.
- Medical (PPO or High Deductible option) for employee + dependents
- Employer-paid Dental & Vision
- Employee Assistance Program for employees + dependents
- Includes 3 free counseling sessions per life event
- HSA Employer Contributions
- Dependent Care FSA Option
- Employer-paid life and disability insurance
- 401(k) Participation + discretionary employer contribution
- Highly collaborative and high-energy work environment
- A company culture of promotions from within and an atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development.
This position is remote to start and will be based at our headquarters in Knoxville, Tennessee. If you haven’t heard, it’s one of the coolest cities (just ask HuffPost, Buzzfeed and Forbes). If you're lucky, we may help you relocate here.
Tombras is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice. Job may require traveling overnight, driving long distances as required and sitting for extended periods of time with occasional walking and standing and occasionally lifting or carrying articles weighing less than 10 pounds._
Tombras Offices and Locations: New York City, NY Charlotte, NC Atlanta, GA Washington, DC Knoxville, TN
Apply for This Job
Job Type: Full-time