New job Government Assistance Program - Enrollment Representative in California
Government Assistance Program - Enrollment Representative
Company : KPI Group
Salary : Details not provided
Location : California
KPI Group is hiring an entry-level Enrollment Representative to assist customers in determining their eligibility and navigating the enrollment process for the Federal Lifeline Program. This is a government-funded position where we will provide complete training to individuals who already possess the key characteristics necessary for the role including but not limited to: natural ambition, clear concise communication ability, and simple helpful customer service skills. The core responsibility of the role is to assist individuals on any type of government assistance in enrolling to receive a free wireless phone. The entry-level Enrollment Representative is the perfect role for someone to combine a desire to help their community while also honing their skills in a professional, tech-driven environment.
- Conduct outreach efforts to potential eligible customers to assess if they meet the eligibility requirements for the government assistance and if so complete enrollment in the program.
- Government programs are inherently complicated. Utilize your training and understanding of the details to present features and benefits of the program in simple understandable language to customers and answer all questions.
- Handles customers with care, sincerity, and empathy toward their issues and escalates any that you may need additional resources to resolve.
- Attend regular training on community involvement, customer relations, and product/services updates and apply that information in a timely manner.
- Track and record all CRM data, inventory tracking, and territory mapping efficiently and in full detail.
- Previous experience in customer service, customer support, member services, sales, or account management is preferred but not required
- Ability to build rapport with customers, be an active listener, and a proactive salesperson
- Open-minded to feedback, adaptable, and coachable
- Possess confidence in presentation skills to customers, clients, and management
- High level of self-motivation and direction in order to hit goals with provided team support