New job Global Private Bank P&A Associate in Texas
Global Private Bank P&A Associate
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Texas
As an Associate on the Global Private Bank's financial analysis team, you are responsible for a wide range of activities including financial control, forecasting and budgeting, analysis of financial/business metrics, delivery of weekly/monthly/quarterly management reporting, development of new reporting capabilities (e.g. dashboards), and advising the line of business CFOs on how to increase profitability and efficiencies.
In this role you will focus on revenue, flows and balances globally where you will gain a broad exposure to the business drivers of Asset & Wealth Management. You will be expected to interact not just within the FP&A teams, but also across the Finance & Business Management function and with peers and management across the business.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Consolidation of month-end results, forecast for the remainder of the year, and budget for future years
- Strong partnership with global teams across the organization
- Perform variance analysis to understand the key drivers of the results and provide commentary explaining changes from prior forecasts/budgets/time periods
- Produce weekly/monthly/quarterly and adhoc reporting of the results and drivers for senior management with an enhanced focus on reporting dashboards
- Enhance controls and streamline processes, introducing automation where possible
- Reporting oversight ensuring deadlines are met and that reporting is accurate and timely
- Work on projects to drive global consistency and create synergies across the team
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting or Finance
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office;Tableau, and Hyperion Essbase preferred
- 2+ years of Finance experience, preferably in Financial Services, and/or accounting/controller background.
- Exceptional analytical skills with ability to synthesize data to help drive business decisions; attention to detail is a must
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex issues clearly; comfortable communicating with all levels of the organization
- Highly motivated and able to thrive and think clearly under pressure and tight deadlines
- Integrity in handling highly sensitive and confidential information
- Proactive and strategic thinker with excellent ability to solve issues and conflicts
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans