New job Executive Assistant in Alaska
Company : A/B Partners
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alaska
At A/B we are writing a new story. Our team is diverse at every level, from entry level to ownership. We are bringing best-in-class creative strategies and communications tactics usually reserved for the private sector to the new generation of leaders. We are here to find new ways into the headlines for the under-acknowledge leaders that accelerate transformative shifts in policy and human understanding.
An Executive Assistant with an entrepreneurial spirit will work side by side with our CEO, growing the impact and influence of some of the world’s leading organizations and change-makers. The EA will execute a variety of administrative tasks and support the CEO in developing new partnerships and projects. The EA will also create and maintain relationships with existing and potential clients, leading the execution of critical work streams required to deliver strategic proposals and pitches.
Ultimately, you should be able to identify and address the needs of the CEO and Chief of Staff, perform administrative and writing tasks to ensure that internal and external priorities are met and that our company’s workflows run smoothly. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great problem solving skills and be able to act without guidance.
Support the CEO and Company to meet goals.
- Manage special projects for the CEO and Management team that relate to core operational priorities
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
Manage logistics that position CEO for personal and professional success.
- Manage CEO’s calendar and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Plan appointments and events
- Ensure that the CEO’s calendar is well organized
- Track and respond to emails in a timely manner
- Track daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
Serve as a “key driver” of information flow.
- Helping prepare for meetings and take notes when present
- File and retrieve corporate records, documents, and reports
- Prepare daily and weekly briefing documents about upcoming events and deadlines to share with the CEO and Chief of Staff
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Strong familiarity with Google Suite
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in an entrepreneurial environment
Equity is at the heart of A/B. From the clients we partner with and vendors we engage, to the team we’re building, we are committed to creating opportunities for the diverse community of talented, creative professionals who have been systematically denied opportunities across the professional communications industry.Women, people of color, people of any religion or nationality and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. Opportunities for advancement exist, and A/B is committed to helping all staff develop and grow.
The compensation package includes: employer paid healthcare, 30 PTO days including holidays and sick days, 401k, a monthly wellness stipend, a work from home allowance, full team retreats and professional development opportunities.