New job DC Associate - 1st Shift in Colorado
DC Associate - 1st Shift
Company : Grainger
Salary : $18.30 an hour
Location : Colorado
Starting Hourly Rate: $18.30 an hour
The starting hourly rate for this position is $18.30 an hour.
This position includes benefits such as:
- Company Funded 401k
- Educational Assistance
For additional information on our total rewards, please visit GraingerTotalRewards.com
- Safely perform assigned warehouse functions utilizing established processes, procedures and tools while meeting performance expectations for productivity, quality, safety and attendance.
- Functions may include, but are not limited to unloading, put-away, sorting, labeling, picking, packing, replenishing, auditing, shipping, making boxes, etc.
- Complies with Grainger policies, guidelines and procedures as well as state and federal regulations, OSHA and Hazardous Material requirements in the storage, handling and movement of product.
- Performs necessary housekeeping duties in order to maintain a clean, safe, organized work environment.
- Actively participates in process improvements by utilizing Grainger’s quality system.
Essential Functions and Requirements:
- Must be able to tolerate an environment with exposure to heat, cold, noise, dust and work around moving equipment.
- Able to meet productivity, quality, safety, and attendance requirements, including overtime as required.
- Able to do continuous lifting up to 75 pounds and be able to operate warehouse vehicles and material handling equipment.
- Operate PIE as required. PIE equipment could include Crown, Pacer, Reach Truck, Order Picker, Barrett and Turret Truck.
- Must be able to work at various elevated stations throughout the DC.
- Able to operate computerized scanning equipment.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Must have a minimum of 6-12 months warehouse or related experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Work Environment: This position reports directly to a Distribution Center Supervisor and/or Process Manager, and has regular interaction with other associates.
Impact: The efficiency and effectiveness of this position directly impacts customer satisfaction and profitability. Position must operate in compliance with OSHA and Hazardous Materials guidelines.-