New job Customer Service Representative - First Wing Jet Center (TYQ) in Indiana
Customer Service Representative - First Wing Jet Center (TYQ)
Company : Eagle Creek Aviation
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Indiana
First Wing Jet Center, one of the three locations under the Eagle Creek Aviation family of companies, is located at the Indianapolis Executive Airport (KTYQ) in Zionsville, IN. First Wing Jet Center and the Indy Exec Airport are growing at an exponential rate that has led the airport to become the 6th busiest non-towered field for jet traffic in the United States. First Wing Jet Center is a full-service fixed-based operator that also includes a Part 61 flight school and a FAA Part 145 maintenance/avionics repair station. We are family-owned, professionally run, and pride ourselves on our employee-centric culture, exemplary customer service, and unparalleled commitment to safety. Our values lead us to hire only the best who personally and professionally fit our organization.
First Wing Jet Center is seeking a highly-motivated and experienced hospitality professional to join our team as a Customer Service Representative! This position will work at the concierge desk inside the terminal of First Wing Jet Center at the Indianapolis Executive Airport (KTYQ). The Customer Service Representative acts as a front-of-house company liaison for customers and their co-workers on a daily basis. Customer service and communication is the top-priority for this position, while always maintaining a cheerful and positive attitude. This position requires the individual to be highly skilled at multi-tasking while having a high level of concentration as the environment changes frequently and at a fast pace. Various responsibilities include assisting pilots and passengers with the following: fuel orders, arrival/departure reservations, answering phone calls, creating vehicle, hotel, and catering reservations, with all communication via face-to-face, email, and phone.
We offer: *
A generous benefit package, competitive wages, great growth opportunities, matching 401K, paid vacations, and holidays. Insurance coverage includes medical, dental, vision, life, and disability. We offer in-house and factory training, tuition reimbursement, and discounted flight training. This is a tight-knit community with a collaborative and social environment. Management is compassionate and empowers employees to make decisions.
You would be responsible for: *
- Delivering a proactive, personalized service experience to private and business aviation clientele.
- Greeting customers in a welcoming, friendly, and respectful manner.
- Establishing a business relationship that will make the customer feel welcome.
- Communicating with customers by phone, email, or in-person while receiving orders for services that are required during the customer visit.
- Providing directions for customers to local attractions, activities, and restaurants as requested while also anticipating the customer's needs.
- Assisting flight crews with arrangements for hotels, ground transportation, catering and other miscellaneous vendor service requirements.
- Proactively preparing for all incoming aircraft, ensuring rental cars, personal vehicles, catering, and other requests are standing by.
- Handling a heavy volume of incoming communication via the telephone, aircraft radios, and internal radios with the line service personnel and/or by any other communication system the company may implement.
- Understanding and completing rental car agreements.
- Maintaining neat work area at all times. Light to moderate cleaning duties of lobby, restrooms, hangars, as required.
- Coordinating with the appropriate departments to provide the services the customer requires for fuel, maintenance, hangar, aircraft cleaning, accurate arrival and departure times and any other services requirements.
- Monitoring the aviation radio frequency for communicating directly with the aircraft en-route, mastering commonly used radio terminology including military time and the phonetic alphabet.
- Processing Customer invoices and sales transactions for services rendered through various computer systems
- Reporting to work in proper uniform, on-time, and ready to work when the shift starts.
- Other duties may be assigned, as needed.
Minimum Qualifications: *
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) equivalent
- 1+ years of strong customer service experience, preferably at an FBO, luxury hotel, high-end restaurant, country club, or similar facility
- Extroverted personality with strong interpersonal skills
- Passion for customer service and aviation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in basic math
- Exceptional organizational skills with a high-level attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving ability with a calm demeanor with the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities/fast-paced environments
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Self-starter with the ability to self-manage their daily tasks while having the ability to work well within a team setting
- Demonstrates flexible and efficient time management skills
- Willing to work afternoon/evening shifts, including weekends and holidays
- Must possess a professional appearance
- Must be able to lift/carry up to 30 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for up to 8 hours
- Willing to work additional hours on top of scheduled shift
- Must possess a valid state Driver's license
Preferred Qualifications: *
- Previous FBO experience
- Intensive customer service training completed via Ritz Carlton, Disney, or a similar customer-centric organization
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communication, Hospitality, or Aviation related field
First Wing Jet Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applicants must apply via our online application program
Job Type: Full-time