New job Chief Compliance Officer in Arkansas
Chief Compliance Officer
Company : AXPM Dental Management LLC
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Arkansas
Rock Dental Brands is an innovative, multi-disciplinary group of practices providing office support to over 80 dental and orthodontic practices. We specialize in Pediatric Dentistry, Orthodontics, General Dentistry, and Oral Surgery.
At the Support Center assisting the practices is the foundation of Rock Dental Brands. Without the diligent support from our dedicated home office staff, our practices could not operate as efficiently and effectively as they do. Collaborating as a team, supporting our practices, and celebrating at potlucks are all par for the course in a typical day at the Rock Dental Brands Support Center.
Position: Chief Compliance Officer
The Chief Compliance Officer (CCO) will assume responsibility for all aspects of the Company’s compliance program including compliance with State and Federal rules and regulations as they pertain to Rock Dental Brands and all related clinics. The CCO is expected to exercise sound judgment and senior leadership to promote an ethical and compliance-oriented corporate culture. The CCO is expected to work well with other senior executives and team members, and to regularly interact with and often manage outside resources such as legal counsel, billing auditors, accrediting bodies, government agencies and contractors, and business partners. The CCO is instrumental in doctor relations, clinical operations, and compliance policies and procedures.
- Executes compliance and quality assurance components in accordance with the company’s vision, service platform, and dental philosophy. Make regular reports, communicate plans, and highlight compliance matters to the CEO, Board, and relevant Board committees. Regularly participate in senior management meetings.
- Institute and maintain effective company-wide and targeted compliance communications and training for Company personnel, and generally promoting a compliant and aware corporate culture. Responds with urgency to doctor, patient, and employee grievances, complaints, and inquiries when necessary and actively works to build and sustain doctors relations.
- With legal counsel, investigate alleged violations of the compliance program and related corporate policies; work with appropriate parties to handle violations promptly, properly, and consistently.
- Work with personnel responsible for operations and quality improvement to integrate the Company’s compliance efforts with continuous improvement initiatives in those areas.
- Responsible for annual retrospective compliance reporting, risk analysis, prospective work planning, and budget/resource management for the Company’s compliance plan. Participate in strategic and business planning exercises.
- Evaluate, identify and deploy new compliance related technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree required; 10+ Years of clinical experience or 5-10 years of progressively responsible dental management industry experience preferred with an emphasis on compliance.
- Compliance certification is strongly preferred.
- Have knowledge of regulatory guidelines and issues relating to dental compliance.
- Have an understanding of nationally recognized and accepted clinical guidelines for multiple dental specialties.
- Have experience in quality assurance and quantitative peer review processes
- Prior compliance leadership as CCO or a senior-level position within a multi-site healthcare organization, together with demonstrated leadership skills, talent for project management, and general management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Experience and competency with computer systems and relevant data analytics and presentation tools required
- This position is a senior leadership position within the Company. Therefore, the successful candidate must be willing to work from the Company’s headquarters in Little Rock, Arkansas.
You'll be welcomed into a winning culture that encourages continuous improvement, a challenging and rewarding work environment with a genuine desire to see each other succeed. We will also provide the following:
Support you Professionally: Competitive pay, Bonus potential, career growth opportunities, talented and motivated team who care about each other, our mission, and our patients.
Support your Health & Well-being: flexible health and insurance options, including employer-paid pre-tax Health Savings Account with employer contributions, Employee Assistance Program, and complimentary dental and orthodontic treatments that help you and your family stay on track.
Life Balance: Paid time off and holiday pay with no waiting period.
Planning for the future: plan for the future with an industry-leading 401K retirement plan with matching company contributions.