New job Business Administrator in California
Company : Microsoft
Salary : Details not provided
Location : California
Silicon and Engineering Solutions (SES) focus is on smart growth, high efficiency, and delivering a trusted experience to customers and partners worldwide and we are looking for passionate, high energy support to help achieve that mission. As Microsoft's cloud business continues to grow the ability to deploy new offerings and HW infrastructure on time, in high volume with high quality and lowest cost is of paramount importance. To achieve this goal, the SES team is instrumental in defining and delivering operational measures of success for hardware manufacturing, improving the planning process, quality, delivery, scale, and sustainability related to Microsoft cloud hardware.
Calendar management with attention to details, accuracy, timeliness, conflict resolution and alignment to the leader’s priorities and commitments.
- Planning and coordination of complex domestic and international travel itineraries
- Timely and accurate reconciliation of expenses.
- Develop time management best practices to help managers meet business objectives.
- Work in partnership with all CHIE Business Administrators.
- Coordination and logistical support for onsite and offsite meetings/events including All Hands, Morale Events, Team Training and Leadership Offsites.
- Assist with headcount management, org chart maintenance and distribution and security group ownership and management.
- Team support including space management, office moves, new hire set up and onboarding and procurement of equipment and supplies.
- Experience working with a global team and cultural awareness.
- Proven professional approach to dealing with highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Ensure compliance with administrative operations policies and procedures.
- Pro-actively participate as a member of the leadership team, including any special projects as requested by the lead admin.
- Other administrative tasks as required.
1+ years’ work experience as an Administrative Assistant.
1+ years’ work experience Event Planning & Coordination within a Large Team Setting of 250+ people onsite / offsite.
Proven, outstanding communication skills.
Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills are required.
Able to work well under pressure.
Ability to prioritize work and complete projects on time, demonstrate drive and initiative, maintain confidentiality of information.
Proficiency with Microsoft productivity software including, but not limited to: Word, Outlook, and Excel. Knowledge in internal applications such as, Employee Central, HR Catalog, HeadTrax, MSExpense2, MyOrder, MS Travel, and ICIMS is desirable, but not requested.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role.
These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check:
This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.