New job Audit Manager I, Professional Practice, Innovation Delivery Specialist in Maine
Audit Manager I, Professional Practice, Innovation Delivery Specialist
Company : TD Bank
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maine
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J.TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD".
The AoF Program consists of management of the following two sub-programs:
- AoF Strategic Initiatives – (top down approach) – major initiatives on optimization and innovation in Audit determined by the Audit's Senior Management Team;
- iD8 (bottoms up approach) – ideas on optimization and innovation in Audit submitted by audit staff into iD8, an enterprise-wide ideation platform.
a) Assisting with project management of process improvement and innovation ideas (submitted by Audit staff through iD8) through the project lifecycle, from initial submission to implementation. This involves working closely with idea authors, Professional Practice (primarily Methodology, Reporting & Analytics, Regulatory Program Management, Talent Management, and SMART teams), Data Analytics & Insights (CAATTS) team, the Finance Innovation Team (FIT), and others.
b) Assisting with reporting of various Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and other statistics on the iD8 program to the Finance Leadership Team and to Audit Executives.
c) Assisting with project management and reporting relating to the AoF Strategic Initiatives Program. This may involve liaising and collaborating with AoF Pillar Leads, Audit Executives, and/or Professional Practice Group.
d) Lead and execute various innovation related initiatives. The candidate is expected to establish strong relationships with various teams in Professional Practice, CAATTs, as well as audit teams and other stakeholders, and work with them to ensure significant initiatives are executed and aligned with the Audit of the Future mandate.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead and manage end-to-end Audit innovation idea delivery with a clear focus on strategic planning, schedule management, scope, communication and overall resourcing and financial costs on a longer-term basis;
- Act as a solutions integrator; provide a flexible approach by offering and negotiating options with the stakeholder(s);
- Report on ideas, including progress, status, overall health and individual applications;
- Ensure understanding of operational, reputational, and intellectual risks associated with ideas/initiatives.
5+ years of related Audit experience required
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Strong knowledge of audit principles and practices
Coaching and counseling skills
Ability to delegate work to others
Strong decision-making and follow through ability
PC skills (MS Office Suite)
Works well independently and with others
Strong Analytical skills
Ability to respond to shifting priorities quickly
Team working experience
Ability to build and maintain relationships with peers and management
Strong knowledge of laws and regulations governing the banking industry
Certification highly preferred or willingness to pursue certification
- Current experience within TD Internal Audit
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Strong written communication skills (ex. developing decks for executives)
- Confident presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to partner with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent analytical skills and proven ability to improve efficiency and effectiveness of processes and teams;
- Self-motivated with ability to motivate and influence others
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Job Category - Primary