New job Associate I - Derivatives Processing in Massachusetts
Associate I - Derivatives Processing
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Massachusetts
- Transaction Processing, Confirmation, Settlement and Clearing, Collateral Management, Client Service, Invoicing and CASS Support
- Typical daily activity includes settling in excess of $217B via FX trading, leading a Markets OTC portfolio of 2.5M trades, servicing >200 3rd party clients, performing 10,000 margin calls, processing 470k cleared and intermediated trades and producing >9,000 invoices
- Third Party Derivatives Processing (3PDP) supports four main OTC / CFD derivatives services:
- NAV Support - instruction capture and processing client provided valuations / cash flows; reconciliation to the fund manager
- Independent Valuations - instruction capture, generate in-house/ source TPV valuations and cash flows; reconcile to the fund manager/ counterparties; standard reporting
- Middle Office - same service as Independent Valuations plus confirmation/ settlement management
- Asset Verification - As a utility to T&F, produce Independent Asset Verification of OTC/FFX & CFD trades
- The individual will work within the Boston 3PDP Team and have responsibility for the delivery of these services to a number of clients.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Responsible for the daily management of a client's trading activity including reviewing reconciliation breaks on Position, Market price, Income, Cash, Financing and Valuation
- Dealing with all client and broker queries related to daily trade activity.
- Responsible for any OTC / CFD related investigation, amendments and delivery sign-off to Fund Accounting and Client
- Responsible for the derivative services OTC Reconciliation process for clients delivered from the Boston location.
- To accurately and efficiently reconcile against all core controls for all relevant OTC/CFD deliveries
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor degree or prior work experience
- Strong technical skills including accounting principles and theories
- Knowledge of 40 ACTs Fund Accounting, Financial Reporting and Tax Operations
- Ability to be effective in a global operating environment and a matrix management organizations
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with clients and counterparties
- Quick learner both technical knowledge and systems
- Results orientated; ability to create and sustain a target driven environment
- Self-motivated with a flexible approach to working hours
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans