New job Administrative Assistant in Colorado
Company : Crest Rock Partners
Salary : $20 - $30 an hour
Location : Colorado
About Crest Rock Partners
Crest Rock Partners was founded on a set of core values that serve as the bedrock of the relationships we have with our employees, portfolio companies, business partners and advisers. In a world crowded with investment firms, we believe living our values each and every day is what sets us apart from others.
- We keep our promises and are committed to doing business the right way
- We bring our very best to all we do, holding ourselves accountable for the results
- We commit to openness, honesty, integrity, courage, respect, diversity and balance
- We are inclusive and collaborative
- We believe in challenging the status quo
- We choose curiosity over defensiveness and focus on the learnings from each situation
- We are mindful of social and environmental issues in everything we do
- We commit to having fun
We invest in companies where we can uniquely contribute as a partner, bringing years of experience to assist companies in transition across different phases of the economic cycle. The lessons learned from successfully executing more than 40 acquisitions, divestitures, mergers and integrations are brought to life throughout our investment process and ownership period, and our substantial experience working with corporate parents, founders and shareholders to achieve their objectives will ensure a smooth transition of ownership for all parties.
To leverage our transformational capital and the lessons learned from 30+ years of collective investment and operations experience to help management teams build exceptional companies that set new standards of excellence in their industries. In doing so, we commit to being mindful of the social and environmental impact of our decisions and harnessing the enormous power of capital to effect positive change in our communities, in our firm and for our clients, owners and stakeholders.
Crest Rock is looking for an Administrative Assistant who will personify our culture and values. You will be a core member of our team and have the opportunity to grow with the company. The position will administer mostly business-related tasks such as managing travel and scheduling across multiple calendars and time zones, assisting with investor/vendor relations and follow-up, managing internal systems, and other organizational tasks. This is a unique opportunity to help shape our dynamic organization as we scale. We’re looking for a business-savvy self-starter, who is a great team player and willing to wear many hats. The ideal person for this position must be a quick problem solver, intensely organized, able to adapt to changing priorities, maintain discretion with sensitive information, manage tasks under tight deadlines, efficient with time & ideally, have experience in an administrative support role in the past. This is a unique opportunity to work with a best-in-class team in a high energy, results driven environment.. Requirements:
- Coordinates travel arrangements, including complex travel itineraries for leaders supported utilizing standard processes and resources
- Updating and managing information in various systems, including Salesforce / CRMs
- Editing or drafting documents, NDAs/ confidentiality agreements, emails, job descriptions, etc.
- Prepares for and supports meetings including scheduling and preparing appropriate meeting space, ordering catering, providing hospitality services to guests and assisting with materials, presentations and other resources as requested
- Independently plans, organizes and oversees large scale meetings and/or conferences ensuring that critical needs and all details are considered and addressed (includes site selection, contract management, agendas, materials production and coordination of presenters and other resources); may include group travel coordination
- Interact as a liaison with investors & portfolio company management teams
- Organizing expense & reimbursement reports with accounting staff
- Review, edit and complete expense reports
- Manage office & kitchen supplies
- Organizing and implementing systems
- Completing applications, vendor forms and account set up
- Filtering and responding to emails
- Ability to prioritize work and organize own time
- 2-5+ years of related office experience
- Strong understanding of entire MS Office suite
- Expertise in Salesforce tools and ideally account structure
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities
- Keen eye for detail and ability to edit basic contract documents
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills
- Must be efficient and brief with emails and conversations
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
- Preemptively identify & remedy potential risks before they grow into problems
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
- Editing presentations, creating charts and graphs, formatting and layout
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Cultural contributor
Additional items we look for:
- Private Equity, Venture Capital or Financial services industry experience or knowledge of is a plus
- Experience in an early stage environment is a bonus
- Location: Denver, Colorado in our Cherry Creek Office
- Time: Full time.
- Compensation and Benefits: $20 - $30 hourly. We adjust final salaries based on relevant experience. This position is non-exempt. Eligible Employee benefits are paid 100% by Crest Rock Partners. 80 hours per year of vacation time, and the opportunity to contribute to a 401k.
What’s the application process and timeline?
- Applications Open: This application should take about 20 minutes including submitting your resume and a few questions.
- Phone Interviews (30 minutes)
- Zoom Interviews (30 minutes): The Zoom interview will dig into the details of your experience professionally.
- Final Interviews: TBD, these might be with members of the team, so that you can learn more about the organization and we can dig into any final questions to ensure mutual alignment.
- Reference Calls: Final candidates will share 3 professional references and we will reach out to them for 15-minute phone calls.
- Final Offer Made
We are reviewing applications on an ongoing basis, so we encourage applicants to apply as soon as they know they are interested, and we will reach out with any next steps.
Who will I be working with?
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to work with all of our team, but most consistently you’ll interact with Kyle Covell, Michelle Eidson , Steve Johnson & Jeff Carnes .
Is this role in office or remote?
This role is responsible for many aspects of the office and therefore will be full-time in the office with occasional flexibility for personal needs with approval.
Crest Rock Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against people because of race, ethnicity, sex, age, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, personal appearance, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, or political affiliation.
Ready to apply?
Please apply at online. Instead of a cover letter, we ask you to submit your resume and answer three questions to share a bit more about you, which are within the online application.