New job Work at Home Outdoors Call Specialist - Inbound Calls in Alaska
Work at Home Outdoors Call Specialist - Inbound Calls
Company : Aspira Connect
Salary : $11.75 an hour
Location : Alaska
Do you like working from the comfort of your own home? AspiraTM is looking for remote entry-level Customer Service Agents located in the state of Alaska, Alabama, Delaware, Georgia, Iowa, Idaho, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, New Hampshire, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, or Wyoming. We have seasonal part-time positions available.
Together with our customers, we’re on a mission to cultivate a connected world through shared experiences. Our Work-At-Home Department has been connecting customers with camping, tours & activity reservations as well as hunting & fishing licensing needs across North America since 2006.
There are no out-bound calling or sales requirements.
Bi-weekly pay schedule, W-2 position, $11.75 an hour and Direct Deposit available
Basic job duties that include:
- A Work at Home environment
- Accessing company programs and query information within the company data bases to meet customer requests.
- Assist your customers over the phone and/or chat and messaging with their requests, answer questions, and light trouble shooting.
- Communicate effectively using scripted material, policy, guidelines, and procedures.
- Maintain productivity goals and quality assurance standards.
- Observe overall company policies, procedures, and maintain good attendance.
- Attend scheduled virtual training sessions, including ongoing training and development plans.
We supply equipment with preloaded programs needed to work, including a dial pad and headset for phone calls, keyboard, and mouse.
Requirements and Skills:
- Be a resident and work from the state of Alaska, Alabama, Delaware, Georgia, Iowa, Idaho, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Mississippi, North Carolina, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, or Wyoming.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate remotely by phone, email, and instant messaging (IM).
- Basic computer skills including internet knowledge (such as basic searching and queries), IM, email, some basic technical terminology.
- Must be organized and self-motivated.
- Be able to provide a minimum of 25 hours of schedule availability, including weekend availability.
- Work and train from the comfort of your own home and save on transportation costs.
- Paid guided training.
- Internal growth opportunities
AspiraTM provides connected experiences for the outdoor recreation industry. Our comprehensive suite of reservation and licensing technology and service solutions support federal, state, provincial, and local government park, campground, and conservation agencies, conveniently connecting them with outdoor adventure seekers from around the world. Aspira is headquartered in Dallas, TX with eight offices worldwide. For more information, please visit AspiraConnect.com.
AspiraTM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.