New job Travel Medical Lab Tech in Vermont
Travel Medical Lab Tech
Company : Vivian
Salary : $2,040 a month ++
Location : Vermont
Estimated pay breakdown
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: Medical Lab Tech
- Discipline: Allied Health Professional
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 8 hours
- Employment Type: Travel
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Medical Laboratory Technologist for a contract with one of our top healthcare clients.Requirements: • Active certification through ASCP, AMT, HEW or AAB required
- Eighteen months of Medical Laboratory Technologist / Technician experience required
- A state license may be required
- Need to have a basic grasp of scientific laboratory procedures, including using laboratory equipment and generating reports from laboratory tests
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000
The Medical Laboratory Technologist will spend the bulk of their time testing blood and bodily fluids by using complex laboratory equipment to ascertain a wide variety of information.
- Examine specimens for bacteria, viruses or parasites.
- Measure levels of drugs or other chemicals in the blood to help ensure medications are at their most therapeutic levels.
- Look at the chemical content of the blood to determine deficiencies in nutrients or excesses of cholesterol or blood sugars.
- Make use of cell counters, cultures, microscopes and other various types of equipment.
- They must also follow the lab's protocol for analyzing, interpreting and delivering test results.
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
If qualified and interested, please call for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Med Tech, Med Lab Tech, Medical Laboratory Technician, Medical Laboratory Technologist
MedPro Job ID #a0F3m000010UDqz. Pay package is based on 8 hour shifts and 40 hours per week (subject to confirmation) with tax-free stipend amount to be determined. Posted job title: Medical Laboratory Technician Lab: Med Lab Technician.
About Rutland, VT
Set in the beauty of the Green Mountain State, Rutland boasts outdoor adventures ranging from alpine slides to mountain biking. The downtown area is home to Merchant's Row, a beautiful collection of restored buildings from the 1800s. Over a hundred structures in Rutland are on the National Register of Historic Places, and nearby Wilson Castle is a glorious example of 19th century architecture. Other attractions include The New England Maple Museum and The Norman Rockwell Museum.
Vivian rates working as a travel nurse in Rutland, VT as a 70 out of 100.