New job Service Desk Technician in Oklahoma
Service Desk Technician
Company : CACI
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Oklahoma
What You’ll Get to Do:
As a Service Desk Technician, you are responsible for collection of incident information through customer conversation, and self-service support tools. You will conduct initial assessment, triage, research, and resolution for basic incidents and requests regarding the use of application software products and/or infrastructure components. Executes against established Service Level Agreements (SLA). Documents resolutions and updates self-help and staff knowledge bases. Alerts management to recurring problems and patterns of problems. Provide statistics for the weekly Service Desk report on call trends.
More About the Role:
- Answers, evaluates, and prioritizes incoming telephone, voice mail, e-mail, and in-person requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, mobile device, and other computer-related technologies.
- Communicates promptly on progress and engage other service desk resources or appropriate service resources to resolve incidents that are beyond the scope of their ability or responsibility by routing incidents, as necessary, to product line, application, or system support specialists.
- Interviews user to collect information about problem and leads user through diagnostic procedures to determine source of error.
- Troubleshoots problems with operating systems, applications, remote access, email, and telephone and wireless issues.
- Handles problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution and follow-up for routine user problems, referring more complex problems to appropriate team.
- Defines and classifies level, priority and nature of problem, request and/or issue.
- Responsible for opening, tracking and closing trouble tickets.
- Ensures problem ownership and promotes end-user satisfaction. Tracks activities of field engineers to who tickets were assigned.
- Active Directory account management and RSA token provisioning
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Typically has 3 years of experience. May require vocational or technical education in addition to related work experience.
- Proficiency with Windows 10 operating system
- Experience and knowledge of installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of computers
- Knowledge of help desk call tracking management systems; Cherwell desired
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
SSC ISOK NCROK
US-Oklahoma City-OK-OKLAHOMA CITY
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.