New job Senior Client Associate - Private Client Group in Connecticut
Senior Client Associate - Private Client Group
Company : Wells Fargo
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Connecticut
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth & Investment Management, or WIM, is one of the United States’ leading providers of financial and investment services. WIM provides a full range of personalized wealth management, investment, and retirement products and services to meet clients’ unique needs and help them achieve financial goals. Our mission is to help clients pursue their financial goals with confidence. We accomplish this by:
- Building enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful, and objective advice
- Developing individualized plans for clients to help meet their financial objectives
- Helping clients build, manage, preserve, and transition their financial resources and wealth
WIM serves clients through the following businesses:
- Wells Fargo Private Bank serves high-net-worth individuals and families.
- Wells Fargo Advisors provides investment advice and guidance to clients through more than 13,200 full-service financial advisors and referrals from more than 5,450 licensed bankers.
- Wells Fargo Asset Management brings together a strategic balance of investment capabilities to serve the investment needs of institutions, financial advisors, and individuals worldwide.
Through Wells Fargo Private Bank, WIM is also a leading provider of trust, investment, and fiduciary services, including personal trust services and a number of specialized wealth services designed to meet the diverse needs of high-net-worth clients.
Assists Financial Advisor(s) with service and operational related activities such as providing service to clients via telephone, direct interaction and/or written correspondence, handling FA and client requests for account related information and/or quotes, scheduling and preparing for appointments with new or prospective clients, establishing and servicing client accounts, preparing forms, researching account inquiries and/or issues, and entering security order tickets after being approved by the FA(s). May also perform various administrative functions for the FA(s) and Branch Management including, but not limited to, tracking referrals, coordinating and executing marketing campaigns, establishing and maintaining files to meet the firm's regulatory requirements, and establishing and maintaining filing and record keeping necessary to support efforts to service and grow client relationships. When applicable, acts as the liaison for all referral sources by reviewing paperwork for completeness and forwarding to management for review. Utilizing prior years of experience in the Client Associate role, anticipates and proactively seeks resolutions to client and business-related issues. Demonstrates seasoned judgment by handling complex clients with a high degree of professionalism. Viewed by peers as a subject matter expert and sought by others for advice or guidance. Provides knowledge and systems support to branch personnel and training for entry-level Client Associates.
5+ years of financial services experience
Strong client service skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Brokerage industry experience
- Financial services industry experience
- Ability to answer phones in a professional and friendly manner
- Ability to schedule and plan meetings, events, and travel arrangements
- Strong administrative skills
CT-Danbury: 93 Lake Ave - Danbury, CT