New job Seasonal Warehouse Associate - $14.00/hr in Ohio
Seasonal Warehouse Associate - $14.00/hr
Company : Fanatics Inc.
Salary : From $14 an hour
Location : Ohio
Fanatics is the global leader in licensed sports merchandise and changing the way fans purchase their favorite team apparel and jerseys. Through an innovative, tech-infused approach to making and selling fan gear in today's on-demand culture, Fanatics operates more than 300 online and offline stores, including the e-commerce business for all major professional sports leagues (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, MLS, PGA), and more than 200 collegiate and professional team properties, which include several of the biggest global soccer clubs (Manchester United, Real Madrid, Chelsea). Fanatics offers the largest collection of timeless and timely merchandise whether shopping online, on your phone, in stores, in stadiums or on-site at the world's biggest sporting events. At Fanatics, we’re a diverse, passionate group of employees aiming to ignite pride and passion in the fans we outfit, celebrate and support. We recognize that diversity helps drive and foster innovation, and through our IDEA program (inclusion, diversity, equality and advocacy) at Fanatics we provide employees with tools and resources to feel connected and engaged in who they are and what they do to support the ultimate fan experience.
About the Team
When was the last time you made an online purchase and had the excitement of your item arriving at your doorstep? At Fanatics, sports fans are our #1 priority and we are committed to delivering products in the fastest, most efficient way possible every single day. As a member of the Fanatics Operations team, you’ll be on the front-line ensuring and executing on the most cutting-edge processes to meet our fans’ needs. Whether you’re fulfilling ready-made fan orders or working in on-demand production, our world-class Operations team is dedicated to “Getting it Right.” Getting our fans the right order, at the right time, at the right cost because we have the right talent.
***ACCEPTING ONLINE APPLICATIONS ONLY****
Applicants will receive an Email from First Advantage after their application has been reviewed. Please make sure to complete the e-mail from First Advantage/Fanatics as that is your background check.
***Once Recruiting receives the background check back complete they will reach out to you for the next steps.
Calling all sports fans! Fanatics, Inc. is seeking energetic Warehouse Associates to work with our Fulfillment and Warehouse team in Frazeysburg, OH. We are looking for customer-oriented representatives to act as a liaison for our Fans by performing system and or manual tasks to support operations to fulfill Fan orders.
Key Position Responsibilities
- Perform Warehouse Processes to Support Inbound and Outbound Operations
- Accurately Prep, Pick, and Prepare shipping Orders to Meet Shipping Cutoff Times
- Process Orders According to Fanatics and Regulatory Standards
- Properly Prepare, Stage, and Document Product for Reverse Logistics in Order to Keep Inventory Fresh and Warehouse Space Open for New Products to Be Introduced
- Perform Stock Consolidation as Necessary to Improve Inventory Performance and Accuracy
- Participate in Annual Inventory Count, As Needed
- Utilize Fulfillment and Manufacturing System to Research Issues and Attempt to Locate Missing Inventory Before Requesting a Re-Make
- Field Questions from the Warehouse Team and Escalate Issues and or Production Timeline on All Necessary Items
- With Appropriate Cross-Training, Provide Back Up Support in Other Areas
- Maintain Established Safety, Quality, and Productivity Metrics in Assigned Department
- Perform Other Related Duties as Assigned
- Must be Able to Lift Approximately 25 lbs.
- Must be Able to Perform Physical Duties of Position such as Assisting in Moving Product from Printing to Packaging Departments
- Demonstrates Effective Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Able to Operate Computerized Scanning Equipment and PC Based Inventory Control Programs
- Ability to Stand 8 to 10 Hours per Day
- May be Expected to Walk Up to 10 miles per day
- Able to Understand and Follow Verbal and Written Instructions with Minimal Supervision
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Fanatics recruiters will only reach out to applicants from an @fanatics.com or @fanatics.co.uk email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS*: In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future contract positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Referral program
- One location