New job Search Administrator (IronPlanet) in Nebraska
Search Administrator (IronPlanet)
Company : Ritchie Bros.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Nebraska
Move, Build, Grow your career!
As the premier global asset management and disposition company, Ritchie Bros. helps thousands of people around the world buy and sell heavy equipment, trucks, and other assets every month. With our multiple onsite and online selling platforms and commitment to first-class customer service, Ritchie Bros. is trusted worldwide for making buying and selling easy, efficient, fair, and transparent. If you’re an innovator with an entrepreneurial spirit, we want you to join our growing team – employed in a wide variety of positions from sales to operations to corporate functions – as we transform the global used equipment market.
Join us on our journey and move forward with us, build your success, and grow your career.
We’re looking for a Search Administrator in Lincoln, Nebraska.
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers guarantees clear title to Buyers at auction. To ensure that is possible, Ritchie Bros. conducts equipment lien searches by means of online searching various government lien registries.
- Review, verify and ensure accuracy of all contracts, legal documentation, and search results in accordance with company policy, government regulations and SOX compliance.
- Notify relevant creditors and actively participate in the negotiation and mediation between owners and creditors to arrive at a mutually agreeable settlement to allow the successful sale of the property.
- Mitigates corporate risk by completing purchase and guarantee agreements including advancing funds and forwarding reports to required management for review and approval.
- Work closely with the sales, operations and legal department providing advice and expertise with respect to contract negotiations including lien payouts that exceed property value and payments to creditors to clear liens.
- Proactively and effectively interact with the Sales and Operations teams, consignors, and creditors.
- Reviews and processes post-sale reports to ensure timely consignor payouts.
- Identify consignments requiring lien searches.
- Obtain lien searches using cloud-based systems.
- Record lien search results in cloud-based system.
- Performs other administrative duties as required.
- Flexibility and willingness to work varied hours and occasional overtime hours.
Here's what you bring:
- 2+ years of Administration experience with Financial/Banking/Mortgage/Lending/Legal industry
- MS Excel experience - comfortable with spreadsheets and understands debits/credits
- Excellent English written and spoken communication
Nice to Have:
- Accounting or Business Administration Diploma Preferred
- Oracle or Salesforce experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
What We Offer:
Our success is built on the drive and dedication of our people. As we grow around the globe, there will be many opportunities to advance your career – we’ve proven this throughout our 60+ years in business. And, we'll take care of you along the way. Here’s how:
- Base salary + paid overtime
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits.
- 401(K) and an Employee Share Plan, both with company match.
- Ongoing training, professional development and tuition reimbursement.