New job Scheduling Call Center Associate in Indiana
Scheduling Call Center Associate
Company : System Services
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Indiana
This position is responsible for the delivery of customer facing services within Revenue Cycle System Services. Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, scheduling, registration, insurance verification, prior-authorization, financial counseling/individual solutions, cashiering, release of information and customer service. Position adheres to departmental productivity, quality, and service standards in support of operational goals.
- At least one year of experience in hospital or physician Revenue Cycle strongly preferred.
- Requires working knowledge of patient registration and financial clearance.
- Requires a high level of interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Requires effective written, verbal, and technology based communication skills.
- Requires the ability to work within a team and maintain collaborative relationships
- Requires the ability to take initiative and meet objectives
IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST HAVES:
- Private work-from home environment and High Speed Internet Service
- Flexibility & availability to come into the Scheduling Center for occasional training, department meetings etc.
- Self-motivated & multi-task oriented, must be able to work in multiple Patient Platforms