New job SCA Customer Care Rep I, II, or III in Maine
SCA Customer Care Rep I, II, or III
Company : Anthem
Salary : $14.88 an hour
Location : Maine
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At National Government Services (NGS), an independent subsidiary of Anthem, Inc. and one of the largest Medicare contractors in the country, it’s a powerful combination. It’s the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve.
SCA Customer Care Rep I, II, or III
Location: any NGS office; target locations include Syracuse-NY, Denison-TX, Baltimore-MD, and Manchester-NH
Pay: the pay for this position varies by location, is set by the Government, and is non-negotiable
The hourly pay rate for the Customer Care Rep I level is provided below:
Syracuse-NY = $12.81/hr.
Denison-TX = $13.71/hr.
Baltimore-MD = $14.88/hr.
Manchester-NH = $15.60/hr.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Responds to caller questions via telephone and written correspondence regarding benefits, contracts, eligibility, and claims.
- Analyzes problems and provides information/solutions.
- Operates a PC to obtain and extract information; documents information, activities, and changes in the database.
- Thoroughly documents inquiry outcomes for accurate tracking and analysis.
- Develops and maintains positive relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Researches and analyzes data to address operational challenges and service issues.
- Provides external and internal customers with requested information.
- Under immediate supervision, receives and places follow-up telephone calls/e-mails to answer questions that are routine in nature.
- Uses computerized systems for tracking, information gathering, and troubleshooting.
- Requires limited knowledge of NGS services and contracts.
- Seeks, understands, and responds to the needs and expectations of internal and external customers.
- Required to meet department goals.
SCA Customer Care Rep I:
Requires a HS diploma or GED; up to 1 year of previous experience in an automated customer service environment; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
SCA Customer Care Rep II:
Requires a HS diploma or GED: 1 to 3 years of NGS experience in an automated customer service environment; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
SCA Customer Care Rep III:
Requires a HS diploma or GED; 3 to 5 years of NGS experience in an automated customer service environment; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
The first 6-8 weeks will include a mandatory training period, working hours/shift from 9:00am - 5:30pm ET
Regular working hours after the training period are from 7:45am - 4:15pm ET or CT
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs, and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.