New job Resource Associate in Washington
Company : Fisher Investments
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Washington
As a Resource Associate you will directly support US Sales by analyzing and allocating resources to sales personnel. You will work directly with our Investment Counselors (ICs) by managing capacity, providing operational support and delegating resources. By supporting our US Private Client Sales team you will make a direct impact by overseeing lead allocation and assisting with new hire setup and training. You will report directly to your hiring manager who will support your development.
US PCG (our largest segment of assets under management) is a driving force behind organic growth inside the firm. As a Resource Associate will better the investment universe by making resource allocation and IC assignment decisions that directly improve the continued growth of the clients we help.
- Use data to manage and distribute lead flow to US PCG Sales personnel based on an assigned territory
- Assist US PCG Sales management with overseeing the lead assignment and allocation process for the Salesforce
- Provide operational support for all Sales systems and Sales-related processes
- Reconcile and audit the Sales and Funding boards
- Create and assign non-marketing generated prospects
- Work on projects to develop and improve current processes
- Help with new hire setup and training for Sales roles
- Assign ICs to US clients and manage team capacity
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- You maintain a client focus regardless of what you're working on
- Interpersonal savvy with refined written and verbal communication skills
- You have demonstrated experience with auditing techniques
- You understand how to navigate a regulatory environment and maintain a constant baseline of risk awareness
- You're proficient in both quantitative and qualitative analysis
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER