New job Research Associate- Public Sector in Massachusetts
Research Associate- Public Sector
Company : The Boston Consulting Group
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Massachusetts
WHAT YOU'LL DO
DRS provides secondary research services across a wide range of industries and functional topics. This role will focus in particular in research across two areas: BCG’s Public Sector and People and Organization practices.
Public sector organizations are under pressure to deliver more for their citizens, from seamless digital services to policies and programs that address major societal challenges and crises. BCG helps governments reinvent how they work so they can meet—and surpass—these expectations.
Our clients’ most important asset is their people. BCG focuses on the fundamentals of people strategy – leadership, culture, talent, reskilling and HR. BCG enables companies to emerge stronger, more agile, more innovative and better able to respond to an ever-changing environment.
YOU'RE GOOD AT
- You will thrive learning in a rich, fast paced, deadline driven yet thoughtful environment that is customer focused. Working closely with more senior team members, you will engage with our Consulting and Knowledge Teams daily with the aim to understand, scope and deliver accurate, timely and relevant data and information
- You’re an organized thinker who commits to learning research analysis including: methods, databases and tools, synthesis & packaging
- You will have strong attention to detail by clarifying request objectives under direct supervision and discussing the most appropriate and timely research approach. You will do this whilst communicating directly with BCG stakeholders to evaluate and recommend the most efficient and successful research strategy per project
- Working closely with fellow DRS colleagues, you will approach all interactions with the highest level of quality and customer service. You will also guide outsourcing partners in their research analysis and do quality assurance
- You will welcome the opportunity to grow and learn in an apprenticeship culture where you can quickly build and expand your research knowledge base to the next level
- You will be a clear and confident communicator, able to deliver messages in a concise manner with a positive disposition and you will help build a loyal customer base for DRS
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Undergraduate degree minimum (a preference for a degree in public policy, economics, social sciences)
- 0-2 years relevant working experience
- Excellent English
- An interest in the Public Sector and supporting our Public Sector clients in their efforts to improve the lives of their citizens throughout the world.
- Due to the nature of our work, U.S. Citizenship is required for this position.
YOU'LL WORK WITH
YOU'LL BE TRAVELLING
YOUR EMPLOYEE TYPE IS
YOUR JOB TYPE IS
DRS works with both qualitative and quantitative data, conducting research and providing synthesized results from over 100 commercial sources, publicly available data, company and industry research, macro-economic, commodities and trade data.
WHO WE ARE