New job Pursuit Specialist in Nebraska
Company : HDR
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Nebraska
At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That's why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Watch our 'About Us' video
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
At HDR, we are compelled to improve the communities where we live, work and play. To do that, we need a talented individual who is interested in driving marketing submittals for a range of building types. You will be successful because you love to manage multiple deadlines and teams, layout or help write beautiful documents or presentations, act as a knowledge manager, and most importantly, work with a nationally-focused, like-minded team who love what they do. Working collaboratively with our business developers, you are responsible for managing the pursuit process from premarketing through interview and will direct the development, organization and production of marketing materials. If you are highly-organized and detail-oriented, with an eye for creativity and design, this job might be for you.
Our team of Pursuit Specialists is organized and thorough; and when it comes to submittals, our team prods, pushes, and polishes our responses from initiation through the decision. Like you, your team members are results-driven, accountable, and take pride in their follow-through. You will work directly with marketing leadership, market sector leadership, principals, managing principals and other leaders in various offices and regions.Responsibilities
- Leads a pursuit from initiation through qualifications, proposal, interview and selection phases, including all submittals whether print or electronic.
- Able to manage large pursuit teams and high pressure deadlines with diligence.
- Understands the required experience, knowledge, and project types required of the program.
- Works directly with the project manager and marketer/business developer and coordinates with sub consultants and subject matter experts.
- Involves frequent collaboration with additional internal staff, such as writers and graphic designers.
- Evaluates content, both technical and non-technical and is able to edit proposal sections.
- Completes government forms, client questionnaires and qualifying statements.
- Gathers information on past project experience and develops personnel resumes.
- Maintains accurate pursuit status reports in CRM system.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism, Graphic Design, Business, or Professional Service degree, such as Architecture or other related technical field.
- Adobe InDesign CC and MS Office products (including Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Shows initiative when taking on new pursuits and challenges.
- Self-starter, team-oriented individual; able to work well with different personalities and professional styles, and with all levels of staff.
- Excellent problem solving skills; strong oral, written, and graphic communication skills.
- Ability to travel and work unscheduled overtime, sometimes on tight deadlines.
- Knowledge and experience with SF330s or similar forms for proposal submissions.
- Experience in the A/E/C Industry.
At HDR, we know work isn't only about who you work for; it's also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other's contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.