New job Patient Safety Screener in Tennessee
Patient Safety Screener
Company : Parkridge East Hospital
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Tennessee
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Patient Safety Screener today with Parkridge East Hospital.
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- You will work Day Shifts from 6:30am - 7:00pm.
- You will monitor patients and other individuals entering the facility, driving into the facility parking lot, or using remote parking/waiting areas, and maintain physical presence at assigned entry point.
- You must communicate clearly using compassionate connected care model with all patients, visitors, and the general public.
- Your role ensures a safe patient and staff environment by screening all entrants according to established guidelines.
- You will utilize approved screening methods as appropriate to the situation, including verbal screening and temperature assessment and report any concerns with screening or entrant condition promptly.
- You will relay appropriate hand-off communication to appropriate nursing personnel or other personnel to ensure continuity of care and safe environment.
- You will create clear, accurate documentation as stated in CDC and facility protocols.
The 128-bed Parkridge East Hospital in East Ridge provides a full range of medical and surgical services, such as orthopedics and robotic surgery. Our 24/7 Emergency Department is recognized by the Society of Chest Pain Centers as an Accredited Chest Pain Center. The Birth Place at Parkridge East offers a comfortable, private setting in which families welcome new additions. Our 22-bassinet level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) offers comprehensive care for babies born at less than 28 weeks gestation or with critical illnesses.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- BLS Healthcare Provider certification preferred
- Willingness to crosstrain into other departments as necessary (Patient Care/ Sitter/Dietary/Lab, etc.)
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.