New job Operator, Services in Oklahoma
Company : Dell Technologies
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Oklahoma
Why do Dell Technologies customers remain Dell Technologies customers? It’s because of our consistently high levels of customer service. Our IT Technical Analysis team is the focal point of this commitment. We provide technical support and training to PC and PC network users. Known for our versatility across the technical spectrum, we use hardware and software tools to solve problems while supporting, installing and maintaining PCs, LANs, server hardware, operating systems, software and related-IT sanctioned peripherals.
Join us as an Operator, Services on our TBC Account Managed Services team in Remote, OK to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
Operator Services provides responsive operator communications to meet specific needs of TBC employees, partners, and customers. TBC Operators provide advanced company-wide operator assisted telecommunications support using computer-based attendant consoles. This service requires a 24X7 working schedule, consisting of first, second, and third shifts. Within this timeframe, they respond to requests for information from customers, employees, the media, and general public, ensuring successful completion of general audio-conferencing requirements and calls involving unusual or emergency customer referrals. The operator identifies, recommends, and assists in planning process improvements within the office environment. Most often the operator is the first contact a customer has with TBC. Representing TBC is the Operators job and responsibility.
- Be trained to apply the appropriate protocol, discretion, and company procedures when interacting with and providing assistance to TBC employees, Retirees, former TBC employees, the U.S. Military, which includes the Pentagon, USAF & Navy, and various Government Officials at ALL levels, TBC customers (Commercial Airlines &/or Pilots), Suppliers/Vendors, Law Enforcement which include Police, Local, State or Federal Investigators and the Media.
- Provide afterhours coordination for emergency crews, executives, and management personnel; be the emergency and priority support to overseas and remote site personnel
- Facilitate access to Language Line services
- Coordinate support for the Emergency In-Flight (EIF) phone; offer LYFT Concierge support
- Coordinate support for the FUEL (Factory Urgent Escalation Line)
- Be the “voice” of the TBC Company
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Technical support knowledge
- 2 to 4 years of related experience
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life - while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.