New job On Call Tour & Sight Seeing Guide in New Mexico
On Call Tour & Sight Seeing Guide
Company : Four Seasons
Salary : Details not provided
Location : New Mexico
Department: Adventure Programming
Position: On Call Tour and Sightseeing Guide
Status: On Call
Join our team working in the Land of Enchantment!
Four Seasons Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is seeking top talent for an On Call Tour & Sightseeing Guide. Responsible for conducting tours and excursions around the Santa Fe and surrounding area to the standards of Four Seasons to create an exceptional guest experience.
Set in 57 unspoiled acres tucked into the Sangre de Cristo Mountains, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado offers our guests and employees a tranquil setting that is noted for the most scenic views of the New Mexico sunsets. Our 65-room jewel-box is located 10 minutes from the Santa Fe Plaza full of local culture, shops and restaurants that foodies from around the country are eager to experience. Our location offers the outdoor person in all of us some of the most spectacular year round experiences.
Founded in 1960, Four Seasons continues to define the future of luxury hospitality with extraordinary imagination, unwavering commitment to the highest standards of quality, and the most genuine and customized service. Currently operating 107 hotels and private residences in major city centers and resort destination in 38 countries, and with more than 60 projects in development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world's best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews and industry awards. Our work environment pairs a strong commitment to excellent service and authentic experiences with an emphasis on creativity and innovation. Four Seasons has been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For since 1998. We’re looking for individuals with not only the right skills and attitude for the role, but also the passion to excel.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Innate ability to connect with guests and relay knowledge in a unique and character-driven fashion
- A natural sense of curiosity and appreciation for meeting new people
- An ability to work into a diverse group of other exceptional guides with various levels of expertise and bring something unique to the team
- The ability to dedicate at least two days a week to the guiding role with the possibility of taking on other on-site program-related responsibilities
- Extensive knowledge of Santa Fe and the surrounding key areas of interest
- Clean Driving Record
- Ability to endure strenuous activities
What to Expect:
- Free employee meals prepared by the culinary team
- Excellent Training & Development
- Competitive Salary
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Complimentary employee parking
- Food & Beverage discounts
- Spa discounts
- A culture that breeds success, and rewards it in many different ways
US work authorization is required unless candidate is currently in a managerial position at a Four Seasons location."
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website -