New job Nurse Recruiter in Nebraska
Company : GrapeTree Medical Staffing LLC.
Salary : $35,600 a year
Location : Nebraska
Are you looking for a job that will fit your innate drive, passion, and help you find your purpose? Kick-start your professional career with an award-winning team at GrapeTree Medical Staffing. We are looking for self-motivated, goal-oriented individuals who are ready to jump in and make a difference. If this sounds like you, we’d love to have you join our team as a Nurse Recruiter!
This energetic and sales-driven position is packed with opportunity to be a catalyst within the ever-growing healthcare industry. The main focus of this role is recruiting quality nurses (CNAs, LPNs, and RNs) and connecting them with the healthcare communities that need their care most. YOU have the chance to help make that happen and play a part in making a difference.
Ready to join our fast-paced, award-winning company where you will change lives for the better every single day? Learn more about our Nurse Recruiter position and apply today!
- Build applicant prospect pool by utilizing multiple sources including colleges, social media, internet sites, etc. to attract highly qualified talent.
- Evaluate marketing strategies by region for effectiveness and adjust approaches as needed.
- Assess applicants based on GrapeTree standards and successfully work to complete candidate files to prepare for placement.
- Orient applicants on GrapeTree processes and software.
- Communicate with clients regarding needs for long term placement by evaluating reporting tools, running reports, etc.
- Achieve placement goals by successfully fitting candidates into open positions as well as organizing extensions.
- Act as main point of contact to build and establish strong relationships and retention.
- Knowledge of software frequently used, including but not limited to, Microsoft Office, Adobe, scanning software and Windows.
- Familiarity and comprehension of internet capabilities.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- High level of customer service skills.
The Perks of Working for GrapeTree
- Benefits begin first of the month following date of hire to include health insurance, vision/dental plan, short-term disability, flexible spending account, life insurance, 401k, paid time off (PTO), holiday pay, and your birthday is a paid day off
- Casual dress code, 24/7 fitness center and ergonomic standing desks
- Salary + commission
- Workstation is a cubicle setting with ergonomic adjustment availabilities
- Multiple monitors
- Frequent phone usage
- Adequate lighting for workspace, clean environment with moderate noise levels
Award Winning | GrapeTree was recently ranked #3175 on the Inc5000 List of Fastest Growing Private Companies and #47 on the Staffing Industry Analyst List of Fastest Growing Healthcare Staffing Firms!
EEO/AA | Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,600.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- One location